Reviews for Interlocked
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
beautful but sad :( i love Fuji with either Ryoma, or Tezuka, beautiful pairings in my opinion,. i wish Eiji was there and then ill have my favorite pairing, the dream pairing.
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
...Ohhh poor Fuji! T.T *hugs Fuji*
wawatvxq chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
why don't u make epilogue about them. u can't just left them like this.. this is sooo angst and i'm crying in front of my laptop :(
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
*sniffles* I'm crying here...so much pain!...but beautiful story.
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
i love tezuryo more than tezufuji or fujiryo but i still felt bad for fuji /3
Shadowhawk chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was very heart wrenching for all of them...I'm not sure who was more hurt out of this situation...Fuji for loving and holding onto a fading "romantic" love...Tezuka for the guilt of betrayal for loving someone else and yet not able to freely love Ryoma...or Ryoma for loving Tezuka and knowing that Tezuka would not freely leave Fuji to be with him...well, at least Ryoma loves Tezuka enough to not make any moves on Tezuka and hope for Tezuka happiness...I'm glad that Fuji finally let Tezuka be with Ryoma...so sorry Fuji, but I'm a 100% pillar pair...I do wishe that some one else will be there for Fuji though...very well written... best wishes and regards. *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
:) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Welll, that was so sad, my eyea were pricked with tears. I REALLY liked the last
Few scenes and Fuji taking the picture even tho he was hurting :) Good job.
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
FUJIIIIIIII GODDAMIT WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

I never hate fuji. EVER.

I never hate Ryoma. EVER.

AHHGHHAHAHAHAHAGSGSNHSAJNSIN GYEWXCRVNHUMZ$VBNHSAW$XSECDVBHNJTDRESEXTCDRGVJMBGF VXSZXCJ KMFSECDRGVHJYDEBGHINUJMOBVFC DX%CRFVTUGBHINFDFVGBHINICDRESXV BNM KNBGVTFDS%$AJUIOUYDRES%DEFRGYHIUNDE%FRGBHIUFTVYRGTB

YOU HAVE REDUCED ME TO KEYSMASHING AND MY THROAT IS TIGHT AND MY EYES ARE ALL GLAZY ANDANDANDAND

ughhhhhhhhh

This reminds me of logic the way they both are so UGH about Tezuka.

WAHHHHHHHHH *continuous blabbering*
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Man what a love triangle. Grey job by the way:)