Reviews for Hit Me With Your Best Shot
evi ive chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved, loved, loved. that was great that it was Lydia that found them. hehe
a cup of insanity chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh my god, Lydia at the end. This is wonderful.
keal chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is fantastic; I love that Lydia just happened to be there! I wish there was more to read.
Grace chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So cute. I loved reading this!
Alias chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aaaaah ohmygod this is flawless I cant even... there are no adjectives that can possibly describe my reaction to this fic, the only thimg i can say is TODOS LOS FEELS, becaue that has been my reaction. I like the non-camera thing for the purposes of the fic, but I would not be a stretch to say that Bernie Su should be very frightened if this happens on the videos. He might have an... accident.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Totes adorbs!
toffeema chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
that was sweet - well done! :)
ConstanceBoniful chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Beautiful story ! You should see the huge smile on my face right now !
awesome-opossium chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
The Pepsi commercial comment: Brilliant. :)
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
No, I can't imagine that everything really happens in front of the camera. LOL about the hummer. Lizzie has such incredible blinders on. They'll need to work on that. But, being in town for a week? Really, Darcy? Really? Great piece.
ouhusker7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love, love the fact that Lizzie tells him in no uncertain terms that what happened to Lydia wasn't his fault. As great as it is that Darcy "takes care of the people he loves," he doesn't need to be mentally beating himself up over what that manipulative jerk did. I enjoyed the small touches too-their clothes, the fact he remembers how she takes her coffee. Thanks for sharing this story!
pigtails913 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The Pepsi ad reference was the icing on this (very metaphorically yummy) cake!
supurreader chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Cute. Loved Lydia's interruption
Whosepride chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved it! The tackling part was the best.
XoLove47 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Really cute! I like that Lizzie was the one who put her feelings on the line :) Nice flip from what we expect!