Reviews for A Night to Remember
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
this story is really not for me, i hate anything where hermione is raped...
pottohipamus chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
I've enjoyed your story and your artwork. Bummed that the story is left in the middle. But I see this was years ago for you, so I'll just tell myself that the good guys win and everybody lives happily ever after (except for those that begrudge our friends their hea)
I M Sterling chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
This was really good...unfinished but really good.
CheyaPapaya chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
I just want you to know that it is so refreshing to read a story with proper grammar, that is my biggest petpeeve ever so I am so happy that you know how to use there, they're, and their, as well as to and too. Not to mention I'm in love with the story line :) Keep doing what you're going, it's great.
Kay8abc chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
Wow, i love it. i hope you continue it.
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Im sure its interesting story, but the fact that she is prostitute, raped and so...it repulses me, I had to stop reading..though Im a bit dissapointed why people like writing stories with those themes...
AmOrFoReVeRmOrE chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Unbelievably fantastic story. I absolutely LOVE your characterization of Snape. It is so realistic and wonderfully refreshing. It's fairly obvious you are no longer continuing this story, but regardless I am favoriting it. Hopefully you'll come back to it at some point but we all know that real life takes precedent.

Anyway, congratulations on a story well done.
Miravisu chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
Draco, for the first time pondering what he put Hermione through, interesting. And Severus being so emotional, uhoh.. I hope there'll be more to this story!
mudpuddledemon chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
Now I'm totally invested, and this is never going to be finished. I'd be mad if it wasn't so bloody brilliant. Oh well.
Belle86 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
This is a good story! Draco couldn't really have expected her to be in love with him when all he showed was cruelty? Tsk tsk. Looking forward to the next chapter.
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
Oh, I feel for Draco, even more so than I do for Hermione. Is it wrong?
Jay-F chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
I very much like how clearly you show the emotions of the characters in this story, i am interested i nseeing how you deal with a bunch of PTSD girls being poured into the resistence... i suspect they will be less helpful then the resistence seems ot be thinking.

Thanks for wrriting,

Jay
watin77 chapter 13 . 10/8/2009
oh, damn. i just found this fic and it is very good...if a bit morbid. still, i hope you update soon!
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
I first read this on another site. It is a great and powerful story. The sex scenes are quite tasteful and not so when it needs to be. Would have loved to read the end.
Cyera chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
is this the end of the story?

may there be more?

it's a good plot you have here