Reviews for A Thwarted Hook
I love how Regina always interrupts them like all the time
I hope your dad gets better
Aww rumple and hook moment I'm glad rumple apologized
I can't believe Neal how dare he!
abeylin1982 chapter 39 . 6/30
Finally got around to reading/finishing this and was so happy I did! There was so much I really enjoyed about this story, especially the shift for Felix's character - it was such an interesting choice (especially in hindsight), but it added such a nice element to the story and to Hook's character in particular (he doesn't often get many cheerleaders in canon). I also liked how we got to see more of Hook's journey and how we really started to move past his revenge. Brilliant move with making Tamara Tinkerbell as well, I was really hoping she would have played a bigger role in canon, so this was a nice way to incorporate her while also giving Neal a happy ending. Thank you so much for creating and sharing such a fun story!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 39 . 10/27/2016
I'm really glad this is already completed, so I could read it in two days. I loved this story, and really like that Felix became part of the family. I plan to read more of your work!
ChelGallifreyHookCas221B613 chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
I've read all 21 chapters in about 2 hours, (I love your Lucifer story, Enigma), and I wanted to post a quick comment about how fantastic this story is, and I've been so eager to get to the next chapter that I haven't reviewed until now, but I also wanted to extend my condolences on the loss of your father. I am so sorry for your loss...
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 39 . 9/24/2016
Loved it.
I also really liked how you put in the point of how Bae would of been left an orphan if Rumple had fought. I've always had the opinion that that decision wasn't about being a coward - it was about being prepared to be called coward in order to save his son from the same fate he suffered.
PastOneonta chapter 39 . 11/23/2015
I enjoyed this, and I read it straight through without leaving the reviews it deserves. It is very different. You have taken characters we recognize in a setting we know and made it all very different. The Neverland experiences were very creative, some fun, some scary as heck. I appreciated Hook's drive for revenge throughout and Emma's need to see him put aside his revenge. Very well written, very entertaining. Thanks for writing.
TashaRose chapter 39 . 4/27/2015
{cheers and claps} Excellent story from start to finish. There were a lot of nicely original ideas throughout this piece. Bravo.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/15/2015
Best long Captain Swan fic I've :)
CAPTAINSWANFAN chapter 39 . 1/14/2015
That made my day! You know, I never read a CS fanfic that ended PERFECTLY I only read ones where Emma gave up, or their relationship turned out bad (like ruined by Neal). So I'm really glad to have found A Thwarted Hook! 3 x100 to Captain Swan!
adgr jijs chapter 21 . 1/13/2015
TOGETHER THEY WERE NAKED! (x1000000000)!
AmayaBlack chapter 39 . 11/8/2014
Good story :)
Sumi A chapter 35 . 11/6/2014
"One more year and you'll be 18. Legally a man."

He couldn't help grinning. "What happens then?'

She licked her lips. "well you'll just have to wait and see. Keep visiting Lost boy. I like having you around."

EEEEEEK! XD I dont really ship them but the sexual tension make me goes for FelixRudy