Reviews for By Your Side
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
A nice piece of poetry...
kanotsa chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
vonderful words... in my eyes, it feels like i am standig there by the twos side
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
have u read the other books of legend of Drizzt? I got the graphic comics and that's such a handsome portrayal of the dark elf! I love his character as he has conscience. His partner Guenhwyvar (hard to spell) is what epitomizes Drizzt too.

i look fw to the next part legacy. did u know that actually the author wrote the icewind dale first before coming to elaborate on the dark elf?
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Pretty! Gave me goosebumps. :)
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That's a really moving poem. I can see Guen thinking that way, at the very least. You've decided me. I'm majoring in English in college.
xoiuur chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Hi everybody a baby dies in pain in the womb when he or she is aborted.
Skarla chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
ooh, nice poem! I recognise a number of your quotes too... lol. I love the dark elf trilogy, and the Icewind dale trillogy, and the Silent Blade was cool, but I'm missing a book between, which is annoying... oh well. If you like quotes, I've go some random ones on my website, . . Go to the Shadowy Non-Existant Plake, and the funniest ones are by 'Us'. Shameless tag there, I know. There's also HP fanfiction, among other things. check it out, if you like. And please sign the guestbook if you do!
Mahko Hime chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Oh...it's cute. I've recently finished reading Homeland and Exile as well. I need to get the third book in that series and lots of the other drizzt books. I love Guenhwyvar! He's so cute! I want one to play with!
Nebethut chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Wonderful poem! I think it portraits th bond between Drizzt and Guen really well. I hope to read more of your work in the future!
domi chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
That's quite touchy outlook, and I can feel the harmony between Drizzt and Gwen. Smiles: you have read 2 best books from the whole series...
domi chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
NightMaiden02 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
What can I say, what are friends for. You can feel free to read any of the other book when ever you wish. Again I say I just love this poem. It really shows how Guenhwyvar feels about Drizzt. I hope that you enjoy the rest of the books as much as you enjoyed these. Keep up the great writing!