Reviews for Hug Me
NinjaSukie Advanced Forever4.0 chapter 2 . 6/12
I want both! They are so cute and smexy at the same time it KILLS me! Thank you very much love the story! ;D
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 2 . 2/25
I've thought about this before, but I never knew that the hug pillow thing was actually in a fanfiction. That was really funny/cute! Poor Misaki. Usami is awakening his perverted side. I also noticed that he inadvertently topped in chapter 2. ;P Nice story! (And if I had to choose, maybe Usami pillow...)
Firediva0 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
This is really,really,really good! I kind of want both! Though since I love Kawaii things sorry Aki but Misa is all mine! Mwhahahaha!
nightlover38 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Nice story!
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
lol the pillow
Vocaloid1DYaoi-Lover chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
In my opinion both were hecka funny x'D
Vocaloid1DYaoi-Lover chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Yes you should totaly make a squel where Masaki gets a hug pillow with Akihiko on the cover! x3
lv90047 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Hot damn. That was hawt. (And yes, I meant to spell "hawt" that way!) Yay! We're finally at the end! I apologize for the late review. Hopefully that won't happen in the future!
Obsidian Night Skies chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I'm so late with this review. Sorry.

This is more in character than I thought. When you think about it, Misaki sometimes blushes just by looking at Usagi, so he must find him very attractive. I wouldn't be surprised if Misaki would think that in the manga, but his thoughts are mostly about Usagi's personality.

I would love it if Misaki ever got caught doing something similar in the original series, though I fear that won't ever happen. Loved how he panicked though.

What about a hug pillow with both Misaki and Usagi on it? I would want a pillow with two naughty sides so I can look at my two favourite characters whenever I'm in my bed. Not sure what my current boyfriend would think of that... but I'm willing to take that risk. You should make those covers and sell them.

I think that this part was just as funny as the first part, even if Misaki's reactions to the hug pillow are more innocent.
MiniMinccino chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Ahhh! I love those two! XD
I'd like the hug pillow with Akihiko :P

Thankyou for writing this! I've only started watching this, and now I'm up to season 2 and I'm already in love with it!
shadowsbea chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
akihiko was the best!1
shadowsbea chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
that idea would be extreamly funny. but i have no clue how you would do that. mabye akihiko had a witers meeting to go to or something? idk have fun.
shuusetsu chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
it's cute. hug pillow where Akihiko is (that's what i will choose). hahahaha"
Usagi-san's streaks are rubbing on Misaki little by little..LoL.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
lol on the note. my my. a pillow of his lover awesome. that is too funny. awesome he is really using it. oh man too funny. Misaki is not a pervert but he loves his lover that is all lol. well his lover is manly all over and glad he loves it. lol Misaki is busted and smelled the pillow. too much fun here lol. love the ending. keep up the good work and do your best.
usamisaftw chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I'd like the one with the Misaki cover! But it's a hard decision xD
Super cute chapter! Thank you for the sequel! :3