Reviews for Hanabira
lizyeh2000 chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Loved your story , now favourited!
PinkishGreen17ChickenHead chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
awww. :( they didn't end up but this story was so good, I am just so disappointed, I really like stories with a happy ending ehehhehehhe XD . But really , you wrote this story sooo good! :) keep it goin' ! Love love love and lots of love from PinkishGreen17ChickenHead 3
newmaddy chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Please please please start a sequel I LOVED your story, and I want to know how all the drama ended because having an open end like this is really frustrating. Honestly I read this book in 2 days, it was that good. So please maybe this isn't one of the most popular Madara fanfiction but it is one of the best!
I hope you consider it, I think it would make me and a lot of other people really happy!
Forever-Buckskin chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
That was a great story but kind of made me depressed at the end. :( I was like, ohh that sad they never met each other again... As you can probably guess I like happy endings. But this was really great! I wish you would write more if you haven't yet. :)
Linda chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
U are now and and will continue to be my favorite fanfic author
I'll just read this over and over then OwO

Again with my slow replies... Terribly sowwy for that
Linda chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
HAHA! I LOVE U SO FREAKIN MUCH RIGHT NOW! *glomps*
Perfection: all done

Hope u'll write more touching stories in the future :3
crazyuser chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
i really love this fic, and i was hoping for the other books too... i kinda read scarlet ties, but i still prefer this one u_u' sorry about my english, and update!
DarkestChasm chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Wow, long epilogue... When is the next book coming out?
DarkestChasm chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
:) You listened to my plea! And... she's dead.
DarkestChasm chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
Eh, back to short! BOO!
DarkestChasm chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
EVEN LONGER! :)
DarkestChasm chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Wow, really long.
DarkestChasm chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Wow, the great Uchiha is spooning...
DarkestChasm chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Boo! Short chapter!
DarkestChasm chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Him in his bare chest, sexiness of utter perfection, just sighed then left the room.