Reviews for This is Not a Rationalization
GalaxieGurl chapter 5 . 1/29
Don't know how I missed this one; I love your study technique, alot more interesting and stimulating than just taking notes over a chapter...I made pretty good grades in college, but obviously if Fan Fiction had existed and I'd tried this method; who knows what my test scores would have been. I love your treatment of this episode. It stays true to Brennan's stated unbelief in heaven etc, yet shows her learning from and accepting the wisdom that her mom's visit imparts. You really craft beautiful memorable stories. Reading is a gift to oneself which costs nothing, and you have contributed so much enjoyment to so many fan fiction fans, you've bestowed memorable gifts on so many people-first the enjoyment of the story, and second the memories of it to relish and savor.
fangirlflails chapter 5 . 1/25
You are such a beautiful writer, so much so that I find myself going through your profile devouring up almost every fic you've written, only to realize that I've avoided sleep and I've been reading for 6 hours straight. You go girl.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
This was just a wonderfully, fluffy chapter. How can his belief & joy in faith not rub off on those he loves? She is not immune... She loves him too much to be immune to his beliefs... Loved this story:-) I always love stories that delve in between the lines of the show.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Damn, these two are so perfect together! He has faith, & she has faith in him... Always:-)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Awwww. She loved him way before then. She can say that now, but I don't believe she realized what she felt then. I think it took her much longer to collect & analyze the data. I do believe that Booth felt & knew it from the very beginning. This is still all so confusing for her& we all know how that frustrates Brennan:-)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
This is a very intense chapter. I loved this episode. You have definitely Brennanized the story. It's different visualizing it through her scientific POV. Interesting:-)
razztaztic chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
1. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite. Who needs 30 other flavors?

2. I still not-hate-but-really-almost-hate this episode but this story has made me see it in a completely different light. This chapter, in particular, with your thoughts on Max? Ahhhhhhhh. I love Max. And I love his love for Ruth. RO was spectacular here, and his "we were happy then" broke my heart all over again.

3. FINALLY Brennan realizes you don't always make family memories for the kids! You make them for you, too. Such a simple thing, and such a (still) stupid thing for them to have fought over.

So much love for this fic. So glad you wrote it.
Alicia9876 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Just read this. It was fabulous...loved the science!
razztaztic chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Oh, gawd. Brennan "dreamy and emotional" teenager, out of the fricking blue because apparently whomever wrote this episode never watched "Bones" before.

Ugh. For the episode, not for this. See? I can be impartial. :-)
razztaztic chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
You are doing an excellent job making sense out of a clumsy, clumsy episode. Clumsy, clunker of an episode.
razztaztic chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Yea, I still don't like this episode but on the bright side, my phone is finally allowing me to sign in so I'm not incognito anymore!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I really disliked this episode and what I consider the "rewriting of Brennan" but as always, your expressive way of telling a story is fabulous. Can't wait to catch up on this, and the others I've missed.

MJ (Razz)
luvthembones chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Great ending!
DorothyOz chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Great job! You explained and fixed everything the writers messed up, and you explained what was in Brennan's mind during the episode. Great job! :-)
casket4mytears chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
EEEEEEK. Love this ending. Love you schooling the faulty science. Love this more sweet and revealing ending. I expected more sentimentality and "re-solidifying" the bonds that were strained by the summer apart. Usually, an experience like this reminds one of what matters more in life, pushes aside strain. There wasn't enough of it, although I did still love this episode, if only because BOOTH allowed her to have an explanation that wasn't God - let her "have an out" even though HE clearly took it all as a miracle.