Reviews for You Came Back
innerurge1 chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
Very fun read!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
This is great! I would LOVE to see this on TV! Send to producers!
kenfromnhus chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
awesome story
kenfromnhus chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
nice
DustintheWinchester chapter 17 . 6/10/2015
I know its been over a year since you've completed this story, but after reading the entire chapters, I'm very impressed with how you handled it. Going into it, for a moment I thought there would be a "Who's who?" dynamic to see how everyone's reaction would be seeing Emma and Cameron being two separate people. I definitely like how you embraced the fact they were portrayed by the same actress, while tying in their back stories without breaking the fourth wall. Only downside is I would've liked to have seen a little more Regina, but that's only a minor complaint.

Overall, reading this story makes me wish for some House actors to guest star on OUAT. Keep up the good work.
charmiaj chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
I loved the story. All the characters stayed true to their TV versions. I wish there was more fluff between House and Emma. Can't wait for the sequel.
allisondasher chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
aw, this is lovely 3 wonderful story!
thegoldfishassassin chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
the ending was pretty much perfect
Night Owl 33 chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
I loved this and would gladly read more.
Alex Lecorn chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Fairly well written. You've done about as good a job of fusing House and OUAT as could be expected. Also I was never particularly interested in the House/Cameron paring when I was watching the show, but you've also managed to make that somewhat believable as well. Hope you post Ch 17 soon.
allisondasher chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
I love this chapter! :D it's so sweet! this story is really clever- congrats! can't wait for the next chapter!
Catsandorchids chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Very Nice chapter please update soon
Catsandorchids chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Yay! Good chapter. Please update soon... This is a really good fic. Happy new years
thekeeblerelf chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I'm so happy to see a new chapter! It is really good.
Thor chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
*Smashes Laptop to the floor* Another!