Reviews for The End
KotiriChino chapter 9 . 1/6
Awesome book! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I love this story! Please tell me that you are going to update!
Couture Kitty chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
YES. RANGIKU MADE AN APPEARANCE. FINALLYYY :D Haha, Senritsu is so brave! I absolutely love her personality. I wonder why those Shinigami needed her... Hopefully, that will be revealed soon! I can't wait for an update :))
fanfictionlovewriter809 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
well so far the chapter is good but toshiro is out of character since when did toshiro act like a coward? no matter what he would always help people! And one more thing shouldn't the girl be unconscious? i mean she took a major beating even had weapons pulled and torn from her body! She shouldn't be awake its not possible.
Couture Kitty chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Hahaha, Toshiro and Senritsu are so cute! I love Senritsu's personality; she's so energetic and bubbly :D Anyway, I like the pace that the story is going, and that with each chapter, there are character developments as well as plot developments :) I can't wait for Rangiku to show up in future chapters! And of course, Granny is so observational, hahaha xD
x L u n a F o r e v e r x chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Sorry for not reviewing earlier!
I forgot to check for updates! Gome gome gome gome gome!
But uh good chapter I'm glad you could explain at least a little of Senritsu's past :)
Couture Kitty chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Poor Senritsu D: I liked how you managed to slide her back story into this chapter smoothly; good job! And awww, she doesn't want any sympathy from lil' Shiro Cute chapter, especially the ending 3
soulangelsnow chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
please update soon
Moonlight2000 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Love your story! Please continue
Couture Kitty chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
OHHH, they're going shopping! I wonder how this is going to go... I'm reading this and reviewing as I go, so be ready for some weird comments, hahaha xD LOLOLOL, the line "What a douche." Omg, Senritsu standing up to the shop owner :0 A-A-And... The end :l Makes me sad. Poor Senritsu. Argh, this killed all my feels D8 I can't wait for the next chapter!
Couture Kitty chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Once again, another cute moment with Toshiro xD Him offering his watermelon and all that :3 And Momo doesn't seem OOC, at least not to me! But I haven't written anything about her, so I don't know xD I really like how you're taking your time with this, and things aren't rushed; good job so far :D
Couture Kitty chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Toshiro being all worried xD So cute, hahahaha. Granny knows Toshiro too well, LOL. Anyway, I'm so curious about why he is acting like that... I shall go on to the next chapter!
x L u n a F o r e v e r x chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I totally agree with Senritsu. Why do people treat them like that? It' so unfair and sad :(
Poor Toshiro and Senritsu. I hope they stop treating them that way. But anyways great chapter!
I'll be waiting for the next one :D
x L u n a F o r e v e r x chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Watermelons!
Hehe XD
It was a good chapter in my opinion so keep up the good work.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
x L u n a F o r e v e r x chapter 4 . 3/18/2013