Reviews for A World Fallen
Wings Of Sanguine chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
I'm still wondering hwy Natasha doesn't questioning teh regenration thing after he keeps mentioning it
Wings Of Sanguine chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
I think it was smart, making Loki's masters the daleks! Great twist!
Wings Of Sanguine chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
I like their interaction but I feel it was quick, a bit rushed, if you'll allow me to say so. I think she should have keot pestering him about Rose, then left, you know?
Wings Of Sanguine chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
I feel like you just stopped writing midsentence at the end of the chapter. What was hidden under the floor?
Wings Of Sanguine chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
I'm wondering if the Doctor ever meets the Avengers?
Wings Of Sanguine chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I like Natasha's attitude, she knows who she is, what she wants and she isn't afraid to fight for it! Great writing by the way, although I feel the chapters are a tad short for my liking.
Wings Of Sanguine chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
How come Black Widow doesn't get to do anything exciting or bad-ass at all?
sibuna-daughter-of-artimis chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Love it and cant wait for more!
ps I love your cover art! (tardis/avengers painting!)
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Holy crap! Natasha is some kind of machine...Well I must say, this story is ripping fantastic! I haven't read a Doctor Who/Avengers crossover like this before, but I like it! And I'm still reading...

-}Obsidian{-
Elizabeth Deadtree chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Oh. My. God. HOLY TARDIS OF GALLIFREY ASJSBSDNDKSKDDNDKDDMDJAAKSLSKSKA HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUF?! THE MASTER AND LOKI AND THE DALEKS AND MHHHEJKALTLXUEIAAUTUSLFJSKSDIES
Maren12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
*sigh* pumpernickle. Holy crap. Hi. I sent this picture. Blame it on the rain. Am I crazy? Blurbs. DRY ERASE MARKER. Oh, good storySPRITE
Bubbles3011 chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
PLLLLZZZZ keep writing the best story I've ever read!
Bubbles3011 chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I love your story nice :P
Bubbles3011 chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
I LOVE DW AND AVENGERS... ILOVE THIS STORY;D
MightyMum33 chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
My favorite chapter so far- keep going!