Reviews for Robin of the Lazarus
JenniferJoy99 chapter 1 . 6/21
Omigod it's sooo good! Um... I know this sounds totally selfish, but I was wondering if I could maybe continue this story? If you're going to continue it, that's totally fine, but it just seems like a great storyline to continue. I probably won't do it justice, but I want to try anyway.
PinkBat7941 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
:'( :'(..WRITE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! PLEASE!
Dragonfan47 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Shadowblade, or Blade, or Shadowwhip, but that last one's sketchy. Something that incorporates shadows and/or blades/swords though. Shadewalker? Bladestorm? Greyblade? Stormsword/Swordstorm? Umbre Gris ("grey shadows" in Romanian).
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Funny, they actually did being him back...
Wisegirl6 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I think that you should really continue this, it has the potential of a REALLY amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Update
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Pleases countiue !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Cool
abezatron123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
sequel please
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
nice
cj king chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Very good! I wish there was more! Improve your grammar and spelling a little bit and you could have a real great story!
xzettax chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love it:3
narutofan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Interesting :)
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh my gosh. I love this idea. I really hope you get inspiration and write more, because I would so read the crap out of more chapters of this story! I love it and really, really, really want to see more! Please!
Ruon jian chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
OOOH this needs a sequel. Damian's new name should be phoenix because he's risen from the grave and is unstoppable.