Reviews for Barricaded
NamiHello chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
OM Primus! I love this story! I love how you made bluestreak & smokescreen actually barricade for once!
Random Transfan chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
OMP! I love this story! It's absolutely *amazing*! 3
Versalcor chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Great! A 'Barricade was an Autobot' that actually has a /happy/ ending. How rare! heh.
JackFroyo chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Love it XD
Lilygirlrocks chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Oh my god i loved this story.
So. Fragging. Much.
And i loved it when my hunch about Barricade being Blue' was right! Heehee!
Anyhoo, was an awesome story!
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
lol
Birdroe chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
cute!
She Who Heals chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
YAY! That was an entertaining and well written story. :D Thanks ever so much for writing it!
She Who Heals chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
What an odd relationship that is developing LOL. I like how this story is turning out though :D And now since the two of them are becoming closer, I really do wonder what would happen if Smokescreen were to take over...what would happen to the innocent, sweet Barricade...
She Who Heals chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Oh! They met! HAHAHA! I like the elementary, simple thinking that goes along with Barricades deductive reasoning as to why he shouldn't kill himself. This nicely ties in with Smokescreens assessment that Barricade is a mech, a developing young mech. For a program can use logic (deductive reasoning) though a mech would use the deductive reasoning to support as to WHY he should stay alive!
She Who Heals chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Oh, how something so bleak can slowly shift into a silver lining on a dark cloud. I am very interested to see how this unfolds!
VKMP chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Freedictionary dot com says:

blue streak n. Informal 1. Something moving very fast. 2. A rapid and seemingly interminable stream of words: curse a blue streak.

His name is ridiculously apprpriate.
Workaholic Praxian chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
It was a very nice story. As much as I'm saddened by the fact that it's over, it was still awesome to read and I'm glad that you wrote and posted it so we could all read it.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Sorry I took a while to get this out. I'm at a Convention and have been since Friday. Decided to read and comment to some fics I received alerts for during a half hour break.

*snorts* I wonder if Megs recognized Barricade's fighting style in all that? I'm glad Blue was able to get his vengeance on Shocky. I'm a little surprised Smoky hadn't noticed the twins moving in on Blue sooner. *giggles* Been a fun ride, great fic!