Reviews for The Champion and The Shepherd
clj667 chapter 28 . 2/5
I just found this story and saw it's been a couple years since this last note was posted and the same for the account itself. I was really enjoying this story and I was wondering if you were still planning on a rewrite or if it was abandoned. Crossing my fingers that this story will continue.
Mr guy chapter 14 . 5/11/2017
And there it is, templars being able to affect biotics and random technology.
Try to be more original, its lazy to just merge these things, but the way you have handled this story has been extremely autistic.
Mr guy chapter 9 . 5/11/2017
Its always something with you people, cant you just crossover both universes and leave it at that.
Mr guy chapter 6 . 5/6/2017
Some thoughts, having lyrium ane element zero as the same thing demonstrates that you do not know much about mass effect. Element zero will kill anyone Who gets near it, biotics come from being exposed to it in the womb.
You took the easy path when crossing over the two universes and it really shows.
Learn your source material before you write, or you will end up with a poor quality story.
Red Guardsman chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Aaaand I give up on rational, constructive review. This badly needs a rewrite, or at the very least adopting and reworking.

Red out.
Red Guardsman chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Aaaand immersion blown.

So much that could have been done here, but instead things were just glossed over and moven onward. I get keeping things short for dramatic spacing's sake, but this is just bad. The arrival of Shepard clearly counts for nothing whatsoever towards the plot, or was there a part where the characters acknowledged that the events that brought Shepard here were

Nice touch with the characters not knowing a few more modern terms. But things are moving too fast paced and with far too little exposition on either characters or plot events.

Continuing.
Red Guardsman chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Started reading, will review as I go through.

I'm seeing a good amount of preten so far, but kinda bare-bones. Like, on one hand practically anyone who's seen the source material will know what you're talking about by name but someone who's completely new to everything will have a hard time trying to picture what's going on here.

Another thing here - the Normandy's eezo disappearing with no explanation... and no reaction? The thing I'm bringing up here is the fact that nobody wondered what happened. On a sci-fi (spacefaring) vessel which everything is known down to the stress warping of the fasteners on a bulkhead, the stuff with which you fly your vessel just vanishing (in presumably a sealed container or at least a method to contain it all) and nobody wonders 'How the hell did that happen?' Very out of character, for a sci-fi race. Similar to us driving along and then the sparkplugs in our cars up and vanishing - that stuff just does not happen.

Nice and fluffy overall however. I'll continue to pick out details as I go.
Avo385 chapter 28 . 7/15/2016
I really wish that this story would be continued, or at least rewritten, but it seems like that won't happen.
Mercuris chapter 28 . 4/30/2016
Hey. When are you going to rewrite this story?
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 28 . 4/25/2016
Just caught up with this and obviously you've not restarted the fic...Too bad, it is a good one. (though I wasn't crazy about chs14-17, Shepard's actions and those of the Templar didn't make a lot of sense to me). Generally you had great character development and an interesting twist on action in both universes. I do hope you pick the fic back up at some point. Thanks for your hard work on it so far.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/12/2015
I love this story, so whether it is continued of rebooted I'll read it.
Balrog1788 chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Really like this story hope you do go with a reboot.
Tes1 chapter 28 . 7/7/2015
I'm guessing this story isn't continuing huh? It is a great story I really wish to continue. I'm really curious to see where this all goes to see how the hawkes deal with finding Miranda and sorry I wonder if Bethany likes Samantha. Anyway hopefully it continues would love to see Shepard against the qun and be involved with the war between mages and Templars.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/14/2015
I kinda did find the bantering between the companions kind of annoying. You can only hear them argue for so long before you decide to go on your own.
LordByakuran36 chapter 27 . 1/24/2015
Shame we won't she the connection with the Hawke's and the Reapers song since this story is operationally dead.