Reviews for EO Challenge: Better Left Unsaid
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Woah, okay. That's... inventive of you, Dean. Yeah.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Good idea for Dean to keep quiet on the navel lint/toothbrush thing. *snigger* Bringing it up would only cause a desperate foot chase...or worse. :D

And glad to hear that you own a toothbrush! Everyone should have one. :D

Nice done. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Dean, such a butthead! :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ROFL! That was hysterical... I was kinda grossed out by Dean using that toothbrush to clean his belly button... how disgusting of you, Dean!
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh my God *horrified beyond belief* If Sam found out we'd have a very dead older Winchester to deal with. And that might complicate things a little.

That being said, this is great *snickers* Though OH MY GOD POOR SAMMY.

-Peace x
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Haha very cute
WinJennster chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
LOL, poor Sam, it's best if he doesn't know where his toothbrush has been, and, it could always have been worse!
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ha! Take that Sam! :)). I've read all of Vanessa's stories and II just discovered Deansbabybird ( and she discovered mine!) so we're having fun reading! Thanks for the laugh!

Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
oy - stop showing off - just cause you're taller than me!

had to snigger at Sam using a toothbrush covered in "Dean fluff"
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I would have gladly let Dean use my toothbrush for his 'navel fluff'. No problem at all.

Your stories have always brought a smile to my day and I always look forward to them. Life is full of stress right now so reading something new from you is like finding a gem in a bag of coal. I am so glad you left the lurker role behind and put your fingers to your keyboard and gifted us all with your wonderful stories. I Thank You for that.
emebalia chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Since the "hairy palm and razor" incident Sam should know better than to let his stuff laying around. Okay, he didn't learn from the Nair either, so it's entirely his fault.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
HA! I haven't written my drabble yet, but I had a similar idea to this except Sam drops Dean's toothbrush in the toilet. Hmmm. Don't know if I'll still go for it but I LOVED yours! I loved the idea that Dean was cleaning belly button lint from his navel WITH Sam's toothbrush. Too hilarious!

And I was flabbergasted at the shout out to me in your author's note. Wow. Thank you for that. It means a great deal to me. I'm proud to count you among my friends as well.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
why is it always blue? :)

I like that you're tall too, I'm tall really I just stoop so 'they' can't spot me in the crowd!

Bev xx

Oh and thank you. That was a lovely thing to say and I am just as delighted that I have you as a friend. I forgot the extra bit of the challenge entirely but then I don't have to tell you how much I live your stiries cause I already have. Rock on Leylanni! xx
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh rats! I forgot about the extra bits this week AND last week...
And you just had to have Dean go there with the belly button fluff, didn't you. Poor Sam... LOL!