Reviews for Melt My Yakuza Heart
love love love kxz chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
BEST STORY EEVVEERRYYY!
BlackWings95 chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
I liked it... but I feel like you could have done some things differently. Some things that bugged me a bit: it seemed way too easy to get rid of Naraku, with what Inuyasha did to get out of his ropes, I feel he would have been a little more bad ass and just sliced the guys throat... but instead you had him revert back to being a simpering child in his mannerisms. Also, I didn't like that you had Sesshomaru quit like that. I feel he should have remained the big boss and, as stated before, Inuyasha be a little more bad ass to the point that no one would want to mess with him anyway. You went for a mushy sentimental ending when I personally would have liked a little more darker ending.
I still enjoyed your story enough to read it till the end.
Flawed Fire chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
I spent my whole day reading this, well spent day.
kyuumihaira chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Buhahahahahahha! Oh goodness! Inutaisho's reaction made the story all that much more awesome!
kenya chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
this was totally awesome! well written, development is well done and it flows beautifully. I like how you did the time change to move the story and relationship along. I especially enjoyed the past time lapse scenes and how they were in italics. Well done look forward to more of your writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Nice! Jajaja
Levi-Heichou223 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
Too... Cute... *faints*
Levi-Heichou223 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
What. What. What. What. What.

What.

I was carrying my laptop from my room while reading the last sentence.

I dropped it. Thank goodness its okay, but...

wut
arifacandlelight chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Another great story... love it so much.. i love your sessxinu story.. pls make some more if you have time.,, and i hope you have.. thanks for your hard work.
Doragonko chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
OMG I loved this! I love how you got sesshomaru to act like he would in the anime at first and then slowly changed it!
meep15 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
My god you made me cry to out this chapter
sakuracute13 chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
This was so cute, TuT am so sad its ended..
XxkikisapphireluvxX chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I LOVE THIS FANFIC
pikachu2510 chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
this story is really cute... love how Sesshomaru regrets everything he does to Inuyasha, really adorable xD i also love how u made Inuyasha wen he got kidnapped, how he was able 2 fight bak, it made it really interesting ... oh i really wish there was a sequel, i wanna c how Inuyasha's father reacts 2 their relationship, i think it would b very amusing :D...wonderful job, great story, i really hope 2 see more SessInu stories from u xP

*pika*
Shizaki Kuro chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Haaahaa that was great and i enjoyed the fic very much!
Thanks for writing!