Reviews for Shadowy Face in the Mirror
skoogygirl chapter 6 . 11/22/2002
OMG! How could you do that to us! NOOOOO! MUST WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
write more i wanna see dylans reaction when he sees "Jason" and everyone elses of course
Atrus TM chapter 6 . 10/25/2002
Hi there. I haven't actually read your story or anything but other people seem to like it so congratulations on making people happy. (Really I just want to say something since I am at your haus on your computer and all. yeah.)

I KNOW THE AUTHOR PERSONALLY! YES! I AM SO COOL

-Atrus-
Oh just a nobody chapter 3 . 10/25/2002
You know my 2 favourite fan fics are about Harper. One about him losing his memory and the other about being beaten up by neitzchiens so this story is great! By the way I love your name, Earth Dragon too.
Sparky chapter 6 . 10/24/2002
OMG, how could you leave it like that? Please post the next chapter ASAP! I can't wait! Hell I've been waiting for ever for this chapter. I cant wait! Keep writin'
Dawn N chapter 6 . 10/19/2002
Well, I can't believe you left it hanging like that! Shame :) I tore myself away from the massive amounts of graduate school assignments I have ... to read some fanfic and I see your story is posted and you leave me hanging like this. I hope that chapter seven is posted soon. I'd like to know what happens once everyone on Andromeda sees Harper/Jason alive. And, will Harper/Jason remember them? Keep writing!
pyrojaniac chapter 6 . 10/19/2002
This is great! I can't wait to find out how Dylan & co. will react. Update soon!

Lunarian Amethyst***
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2002
Please Keep going!
bladedancer chapter 6 . 10/18/2002
wow youre good, and i agree with earth : why did you leave us in suspense ?lol
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 6 . 10/17/2002
WHAT? OMG that's it? *bangs head on the desk*

Hurry *bang* and *bang* finish *bang* the *bang* next *bang CHAPTER! *BANGBANGBANGBANG*

LOL!

Great fic, can't wait for the next part!

Trin
angelbaby chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
hey this is really good does harper ever become haper write more ...

Sincerely

Angelbaby
Dragon of the Elements chapter 5 . 9/12/2002
Ha! I finally turned off that stupid 'accept signed reviews only' thing, so now I can accept anonymous! Thanks Akino Ame! Anyways, chatper 7 will be up in a few days, cuz I started to write it and realized I messed up the timeline, so that'll take a few more days.

Luv ya all, specially when you review!
Dawn N chapter 5 . 9/5/2002
Bravo! This was a great chapter :) I'm looking forward to chapter 6, but I will be patient. Keep writing - the story is great!
Dragon of the Elements chapter 4 . 8/27/2002
ookay, well, before I got to finish the next chapter, I find out I'm going away again! Anyways, this chapter is going to have action in it, and I'm going to try and make it longer.

Then, the next chapter, is going to have the Andromeda! And, well, let's just say Jason gets to meet some peeps from his past...can ya guess?

Please people, review! I need more reviews, though I will continue this story even if Dawn N is the only one who reviews.

Ohh, and Dawn N, thanks yet again!

Element out!
Dawn N chapter 4 . 8/20/2002
Well, I enjoyed chapter 4. I knew I would though :) Wow, Harper/Jason has been gone three months now! I can't wait to see how this story develops. I look forward to each chapter and I'm never dissapointed :) Keep up the great work! Next chapter, please :)Also, I've never had a chapter sort of dedicated to me before, thanks! You deserve every great review :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »