Reviews for Shadowy Face in the Mirror
Dragon of the Elements chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
Okay, I'm not reviewing my own story, but this is the fasted way to talk to my fans(hehe).

I'm going to try to put 2 chapters up, but it won't be for like 3 days. I haven't got a chance to start chapter 4, but I will tomorrow.

The next few chapters are going to be about Harper (who will now be referred to as Jason) and Alaya(wink, wink, nudge, nudge:). And, I'm going to put up a chapter about the effects that is has on the crew of the Andromeda, and how they cope, but that won't be until about chapter 6.

I'm glad my story is not boring you guys, and thanks for all the fab reviews. And thanks Dawn N and ummm for reviewing every/almost every chapter.
morningstar2 chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
hey, I like your story! And I think a Beta is kind of like a proof reader : )
Dawn N chapter 3 . 8/16/2002
I enjoyed chapter three. So, what's going on with everyone on the Andromeda? Are they looking for him? Will Harper get his memory back and if he does, will his new life mean too much to him to return to his life on Andromeda? I'm just full of questions. Keep writing! I'm looking forward to more chapters.
Kitty15 chapter 3 . 8/15/2002
This story is really comming along and has great potential. I am looking foward to reading more of it.
Dragon of the Elements chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
Ookay guys! Thanks for all the good reviews! I'm working on chapter 3, but it probably won't be up for another day or two, because this one's going to be a bit longer.

Keep up the great reviews!
Mary Rose chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
Poor Harper. This story is good.
Dawn N chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
I'm lovin' this so far! I can't wait to see what happens next:) I hope you write another chapter soon! I think this story has major potential to go in a lot of different directions and I'm sticking around to see :) Good work. Keep writing!
bladedancer chapter 2 . 8/13/2002
i like you story so far (and from a fello dragon i like the reviews) and would like to hear more..i think you've got the amnesia thing down pat and its interesting to read.

keep it comin

p.s. for your first cahpter...beka doesn't like planetes
MagnusXXN chapter 2 . 8/12/2002
Its rumered that Harper may have been a very bad person before he got with Beka. But if he forgot everything it doesn't really matter what he used to be now does it? Very good story. I hope to hear more. I wonder what those people will do? They have a person whos just blank. They could teach him anything...make him into anything, a teacher, doctor, killer. They could make him into anything. Just wonted to point that out to everyone.

): )
Dawn N chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Great start! So, what's going to happen to Harper? You've got my attention! Keep writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Dragon of the Elements chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Wow. People actually like my story. Well, if a few more people give me some good reviews, I'll actually keep going.

And thanks Fearless for the info. I've seen a total of...4 or 5 eps, maybe? So any info for my lack of knowledge would be appreciated. :)
Kitty15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
nice chapter...cute argument at the end...i hope you writ more
Fearless1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
hey,great start.

I like your writing style.

A couple of things (cause you asked) Beka hates, I mean really hates, planets. She'd never ask for fresh air (she thinks fresh air stinks). One more thing, Tyr and Dylan are widly hunted by the Drago-Katsov and could never walk around on one of their planets. There's been a couple of episodes to emphasis this point but like you said, you didn't know. Otherwise, I'm enjoying so write on.
brat64 chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
oh, nice first part. poor harper! bad bad Niets. ;) ok, so now you can't just leave this and let me think that he is doomed forever. ;) more please!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3