Reviews for Harry Potter and the Butterfly Effect
GeekyMeanie chapter 31 . 2/11
Your story was everything I wanted it do be and more! The character development of everyone was beautiful! And I felt everything just tied up quite nicely.
My only minor issue was with chapter 30, when it seemed like after Voldemort died and the whole battle of Hogwarts was just instantly over, inside and outside the castle just knew it was done. I just found the whole thing a little strange, especially since Harry was alone when he killed him.
Other than that minor detail a wonderful story! And because you mentioned you were a love of the Harry/Ginny ship (which is my favourite, although my preference is from Ginny's POV) then I am going to have a nosy through the rest of your stories!
Keep writing and much love!
HJP55 chapter 31 . 10/31/2017
Okay, first, I love your Story, second, I love your List on Who should be with Harry even more. (Okay, I will forever be a Harry/Trevor the Toad shipper, but thats just my thing; just kidding)
Could you please do something like that for all the weird Ginny and some idiot Shippers? Please...
I mean, there is crazy stuff out there, like Ginny and the Ferret (WTF), Ginny and Lucius (the Magical Version of Barby, not the doll, but Klaus Barby, the Nazi War Criminal), Ginny and Riddle (yes every Girls dreams about beeing with the man that raped her when she was a kid)
To the Story, I love it, my favourite was Perry, a cool awesome asskicking substutute Mother, thats nice.
Greetings from Germany
(yes, I only said that to justfy my horrible english :) )
Guest chapter 13 . 10/29/2017
Nicely done with Kreacher being one to kill the horcruz. His loyalty to Reg would overcome any vision ut could conjure up. Glad Dumbles didnt think task was too import!nt for an elf.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
Alas, I just write a review about Harry following his heart w.r.t. Slughorn , and you use it to hint perhaps that aggressiveness was perhaps his living horcruz and that Harry would temper his actions in the future because of whathis heart said.

Last scene...hmmmm. Harry stunned him in shack, so I was hoping that meant he was mastrr of hallows including deathstick. If wand followed Harry without being in his possession after snatching wands from Malfoy in canon, by denying Dumbles initial possession of ring with stunner...

Tim T
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2017
B. Awesome job. Perfect Harry,Black,Tonks interplay with a twisted plot of teenage hormones on "display". Perfect, perfect. After Harry wasn't just away for a year after leaving his snogging partner behind, he was face to face with a surrogate form to his fantasy stray thoughts of his roommate's picture of his sister.
Trusted his heart would make his sensei proud regarding a certain potins professor. If only equally matched reaction to a sneering DotDA / DADA is forthcoming - Japanese sense of honor is far stronger than the pureblood rubbish.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2017
Personally I love that reaction
Still a loose end
Betabryant chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
I like this but there's already loose ends
I'm hoping they get tied soon
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2017
Idea of making harry the pawn. Absolutely genius! (to people that haven't read yet, you won't understand this properly unless you read the story, which I highly recemend.)
slytherclaw7 chapter 26 . 7/20/2017
My favorite chapter of the whole story, which I have reread multiple times. I loved Ginnys
nadyr chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
Perry? I couldn’t focus on the chapter with this in mind. Hope this was misspelt, although how considering where the keys are placed is confusing.
Cateagle chapter 7 . 6/23/2017
*snicker* I love that departure and the frustration Dumbledore receives; methinks it's only fair for the frustration dealing with him has given many others over the years.
68phoenix chapter 31 . 6/14/2017
good fic. I wish you had done more of a epilogue to include at least Luna. over all though it's a will put together fic that keeps you entertained and reading.
Dobby99 chapter 31 . 2/23/2017
I just finished your story and I absolutely love it! :3 Great work! The wait for Ginny was definitely worth it xD The only thing that I didn't like was the manipulative Dumbledore. I know he was manipulative in canon but not to this extent and it hurt my heart to read it, as well as the Weasleys... xD But it was alright, because it belongs to your story.
RHJunior chapter 22 . 2/19/2017
factoid: "Turn the other cheek" does not mean what people think.

At the time of Jesus, striking someone deemed to be of a lower class with the back of the hand was used to assert authority and dominance. If the persecuted person "turned the other cheek," the discipliner was faced with a dilemma. The left hand was used for unclean purposes, so a back-hand strike on the opposite cheek would not be performed. An alternative would be a slap with the open hand as a challenge or to punch the person, but this was seen as a statement of equality. Thus, by turning the other cheek the persecuted was demanding equality... and showing themselves to be the better man by not returning insult for insult.

Christianity is not pacifist, so much as passive-aggressive ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
"Wah, wah, Dumbledore is bad! Let's talk shit about him behind his back while we hide away from all the problems of the Wizarding World like the hypocritical cowards we are!"

Instantky disliked the Flamels, and the story, because you are doubtlessly trying to make us dislike Dumbledore by feeding us loads of information that any sane person able to think for themselves would realize is extremely bias. Not to mention the same rhetoric that everyone that writes Harry Potter fics spouts. Dumbledore was remarkably HUMAN in canon, but everyone takes that and twists him (or tries to) into someone utterly unrealistic and unlikable. Good job for furthering the bullshit.

But at least your more recent stories are leaps and bounds better, so I guess there's no reason for condeming you for this story.