Reviews for Harry Potter and the Butterfly Effect
hdres chapter 13 . 22h
Really enjoying this story. I have not read anything similar so it is great fun to see where you are taking this. Especially like the absence of Hogwarts and the lack of standard interactions with the other children. So nice not to meet Draco and Ron at every point. Thank you for posting.
ibidoutgefandomgirlforlife chapter 28 . 8/27
DAAAAAMMMMNNN Dumbledore
ibidoutgefandomgirlforlife chapter 26 . 8/27
yes just ...yes that is ginny THANK YOU
Stoch chapter 23 . 8/6
smiles2go chapter 31 . 8/1
Love all the AU changes you made.
nisarg91 chapter 2 . 7/8
Oh God. The interaction between Harry and the Flamels left me in tears.
Corwyn chapter 31 . 6/30
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/19
You did great! I think Dumbles fully deserves to be told the truth - about how he manipulates people in order to control them. He has created two dark lords already - Grindelwald and Voldemort - and he may be setting Harry up to become another dark lord.
Tzardok chapter 12 . 6/2
How exactly did the stone break from being thrown at a wall, when even basilisk venom wasn't able to destroy it?
LockDown chapter 31 . 2/18
But why is the rum gone?! There was so much when I started and now it is all GONE!

I really enjoyed Dumbledore in this. He was arrogant, scheming, egotistical, a hypocrite, two faced and back stabbing. And he wore it all so well. I am disappointed that Harry didn't get to finish him off not because I wanted Harry to be the one to personally finish him off, but because I would have enjoyed Harry confronting Dumbledore.

Really, more than killing him, if Harry had discredited him it would have been a far more fitting punishment. Someone of his (Dumbledore) stature and ego brought low by the "pawn" he had hoped to control would have been so sweet.

Alternatively a 3 way stand off/ fight between Harry/Voldemort/Dumbledore would have been interesting. Especially if Dumbledore had targeted Harry as the bigger threat since he would wager that Harry would target Voldemort. Harry would just teleport away and finish off Voldemort as you described and Voldemort would have gotten a spell off taking out Dumbledore.

On to the next story!
LockDown chapter 22 . 2/18
Very much enjoying the story thus far. My only regret is that I'm blitzing through it too fast. Being home sick and bedridden is never fun but at least I have a good story to read.
Almost time for my prophesied Arthur hate to come to fruition. This fic is much longer than I remember, also.
FreelanceBum chapter 25 . 2/11
Man I had a graduation ceremony in high school, and I went to a public us school. I don't know why they thought it was so strange.
FreelanceBum chapter 20 . 2/11
Apparently I was logged off for my last comment. Stupid thing. Prophecy, Arthur hatred, starting, etc.

The most surprising part of this for Ron is the sheer competency he is showing.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 2/9
I'm rereading this because I feel like loathing Arthur some. Is that really weird?