Reviews for Harry Potter and the Butterfly Effect
nire47 chapter 31 . 9/20
Excellent fic. Thanks for posting.
nire47 chapter 17 . 9/20
Right now I'm royally cursing at Dumbledore. Such words that I cannot type here.
nire47 chapter 14 . 9/20
nire47 chapter 13 . 9/20
Snape is lucky.
nire47 chapter 5 . 9/19
I was kinda halfway expecting Ginny to pop into Harry's head when he kissed Lisa.
nire47 chapter 3 . 9/19
Oooooo. It always seems to be a slimy Malfoy.
Winterlover6 chapter 31 . 8/15
cool writer101 chapter 9 . 7/31
very deep
cribinator chapter 26 . 7/17
I love this chapter, because you show the intricacies of Rons motivations and mr weasleys weakness and you do it very well
Saissa chapter 11 . 7/7
I think Harry's reply to Fumbles last comment of "I'd appreciate if you dont turn black" should have been - "That's MY Decision to make, Not yours Professor!

Interfering old Fumbles..GRRR he makes me so mad!
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/7
Well at least this chapters explains exactly what old Dumbles, or should I say Fumbles, actually means by "the greater good".
Saissa chapter 3 . 7/7
Good, then I dont need to Kill the old man since Nick and Perry are already on to him. The Flamels will keep Harry safe, That does ease my mind. Now I can enjoy the rest of the story!
Saissa chapter 2 . 7/7
I think I would have to KILL old Dumbles for even leaving Harry with THOSE people in the first place. It's not totally the Dursleys fault that Harry is in such a bad way.

It's partly the old mans fault too. After all he was told that the Dursleys were "the worst kind of muggles" and he just ignored that advice. He didnt give a damn. He just wants his weapon. That is all he cares about. His precious weapon!
ProditorMagnus chapter 31 . 6/29
Not as good as thorny rose, but decent.
ProditorMagnus chapter 29 . 6/29
After reading one certain story I feel that Luna quite deserves what happened to her here. After all, she did same to others there.