Reviews for Harry Potter and the Butterfly Effect
cool writer101 chapter 9 . 7/31
very deep
cribinator chapter 26 . 7/17
I love this chapter, because you show the intricacies of Rons motivations and mr weasleys weakness and you do it very well
Saissa chapter 11 . 7/7
I think Harry's reply to Fumbles last comment of "I'd appreciate if you dont turn black" should have been - "That's MY Decision to make, Not yours Professor!

Interfering old Fumbles..GRRR he makes me so mad!
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/7
Well at least this chapters explains exactly what old Dumbles, or should I say Fumbles, actually means by "the greater good".
Saissa chapter 3 . 7/7
Good, then I dont need to Kill the old man since Nick and Perry are already on to him. The Flamels will keep Harry safe, That does ease my mind. Now I can enjoy the rest of the story!
Saissa chapter 2 . 7/7
I think I would have to KILL old Dumbles for even leaving Harry with THOSE people in the first place. It's not totally the Dursleys fault that Harry is in such a bad way.

It's partly the old mans fault too. After all he was told that the Dursleys were "the worst kind of muggles" and he just ignored that advice. He didnt give a damn. He just wants his weapon. That is all he cares about. His precious weapon!
ProditorMagnus chapter 31 . 6/29
Not as good as thorny rose, but decent.
ProditorMagnus chapter 29 . 6/29
After reading one certain story I feel that Luna quite deserves what happened to her here. After all, she did same to others there.
ProditorMagnus chapter 19 . 6/29
There are rarely chapters that make me as happy as this one. Any misery targeted at them is quite amusing.
Min's awesomeness chapter 31 . 6/25
I usually don't read stories where Dumbledore is a complete a#$%&# but this one just captured my attention! Great work!
TheRandomperson chapter 23 . 6/16
at the top I just wanna say pervert
lesa.blazer chapter 31 . 6/4
Can we have more of the good life
Jen chapter 31 . 5/28
Great, thanks!
Miss Millie chapter 31 . 5/23
Hello,
I just reread your Story again. I had turned it to a PG story so my granddaughters could read it. I kept thinking about the magic Harry did when he dropped the plate. Why didn't it burn out the price of Voldieshorts?
I have to go read some more, got so many H&G stories and so little time.
Miss MILLIE