Reviews for Volturi Bed & Breakfast
jule2 chapter 27 . 6/24
I really enjoyed this story
Sorry the review is anonymous but I actually don't have a ffn account. But really the only thing I wanted to say was that while I enjoyed the story over all I absolutely hated Bella's reaction to the wedding. It was cruel. Weddings and marriages shouldn't be about anyone but the two people getting married and the idea that someone would say those things to me after I eloped would be incredibly horrible. Not a single person I know or am related too said anything close to what Bella said after my elopement and to be honest if they had I would never speak to them again. What she said was borderline abusive and disgusting.
84gemstone chapter 7 . 6/21
I think the guests might be having an affair. They came in 2 cars and left after just 2 hours in the room. I would charge by the night not hour or you will be getting a lot more of that.
84gemstone chapter 3 . 6/21
Maybe it's Rose? But then why would she be on Edward's arm?
I understand Edward's concerns, Bella is too... flippant with Jacob's interest in her. Fact is, if you can't return the feelings of someone you stay as far away from that person as possible - at least until that person moved on. I despise love triangles caused by thoughtlessness and misplaced compassion. There is just no way to be friends with someone who wants more or all people involved will get hurt. As literated as Bella is she has to know at least that.
I'm not happy that Bella stayed with Jake. She really went out of her way to NOT encouraged Edward for months but here for Jake she makes an extra effort to not hurt his feelings. It's kind of cheap too - no woman at her age is that naive, even with low self-esteem. If I were in Edward shoes I would be hurt by her actions - no matter how innocent - because she didn't waste her time to consider how he would feel about this situation. I'm very, very disappointed.
Hanover78 chapter 27 . 6/6
What a sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
maphie chapter 18 . 5/25
He didn't get to see the thong?! Say what?!
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 4 . 5/23
Yay! I'm a chicken lady! We've got 6. What a fun chapter. Love this Jasper so far.
Riam chapter 27 . 5/12
A lovely story! Thank you.
Bakergrama chapter 27 . 5/7
Exceptional!
Sunshine83 chapter 4 . 5/4
Loving your story!
I've got about 45 chickens right now, we adore both the chickens and the egg. I agree fresh is best!
Mom23xx chapter 27 . 5/3
Cute story. Hope you do a future take.
TheMrsW chapter 27 . 5/2
Loved these two. Thanks for sharing.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 27 . 5/1
Volturi Bed & Breakfast has been voted in the Top Ten fics completed in March by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com