Reviews for Volturi Bed & Breakfast
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 27 . 1m
That was a very interesting ending. Full of possibilities. What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 23 . 1h
I eloped but I told my mom I was. Very strange reaction from bella. Seems like more to it
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 22 . 4h
Just say it bella. He's ready to hear it.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 21 . 5h
So very sweet
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 16 . 17h
He must be the sweetest guy
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 14 . 23h
Well bella sure came out of her shell. It must be the touchy of her new power panties
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 13 . 23h
That was great. Maria was truly awful. Jasper is a better person than me. I wouldn't have waited weeks to let my mom know Maria cheered and she was leaving town. Yes I believe even if she didn't has a sexual relationship with her new guy she sure had an intimate one even if it was online.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 12 . 10/7
What I want to know is what is going on with J&A. Did Jasper officially dump Maria? If it were me I may not enjoy all this time away with another woman he is interested in. Even if she is a bitch he needs to be respectful of the situation.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 10 . 10/6
Edward is an engineer he would plan on a white board. Great story
'Seedy little rendezvous'. Love it! Did not see that coming. (Or my pun!)
Ninkita chapter 27 . 7/30
I like how you left it, actually. I really enjoyed reading this :)
Ninkita chapter 16 . 7/30
Loved the entire date. Seriously fun stuff
Ninkita chapter 9 . 7/30
Well now that's one heck of a first kiss! Poor b, though, with the worst experience to fall back on.
Ninkita chapter 8 . 7/30
Bella rambling about bacon... Yes, I can see that. And good on Edward, for just laying it out there..
Ninkita chapter 6 . 7/30
Yeah, I can totally understand the feeling b had in the supply warehouse place. Shopping for cookware is strangely uplifting.