Reviews for The Ship, the Stars and I
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Excellent one shot. It would be great to have a sequel to this scenario, but I am perfectly content as is. I just like to encourage when I think there is a lot of potential for continuing too. It is never meant to badger or say that something wasn't good enough. I liked the idea of where this was leading.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Aww sweet and sad. But that joke was hilarious. It is all the more funny/fitting because hook delievered and a pawn shop is a secondhand shop and his aim is to go after gold.
thatonechickMR chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story literally had me in hysterics. This was amazing and I just...
Ugh it just made me so happy I still am recovering from my spaz attack.
Misa3000 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
great story. I like that Emma is finally showing vulnerability.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Woah wait ouat and the good wife fics? Nice!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
cool story so far
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awww, that was so cute. Gotta say, Hook trying to understand the cellphone was the best interpretation of that scene I've ever read. Coded message, lol. :) x x

*HannaH*
xCherryPink chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Aww so sweet! Really, I have no words!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I like this pairing you've written, even though I love Neal (only because he's Baelfire!) :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awwwwwwwww, sooooooo sweet!
infinitely-lost chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
you should turn this into a multi-chap fic.
:'D
please?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Captain Hook is the REAL CHarming

And Captain Swan my OTP also 3
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
As far as technical stuff - a bit of word usage here, some grammar there - the story could maybe use a little polishing, but WHAT you're saying is lovely and I love you and when do you plan to write more fic for me? *blinkblink* What?

This is terrific - I have a soft spot for exhausted Emma and caring Killian, and oh brother, I didn't plan for the alliteration but there it is. Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
obi's girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
beautiful :)
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh this would be a lovely scene to see!