Reviews for The Ship, the Stars and I
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 1 . 4/8
This was beautiful. From Emma crying because Hook made her laugh to Emma not wanting to leave the ship (and Hook) and deciding to stay for another hour or so. Hook showing concern for Emma was sweet. So beautiful. I adore(d) this one-shot. Nicely done.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Excellent one shot. It would be great to have a sequel to this scenario, but I am perfectly content as is. I just like to encourage when I think there is a lot of potential for continuing too. It is never meant to badger or say that something wasn't good enough. I liked the idea of where this was leading.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Aww sweet and sad. But that joke was hilarious. It is all the more funny/fitting because hook delievered and a pawn shop is a secondhand shop and his aim is to go after gold.
thatonechickMR chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story literally had me in hysterics. This was amazing and I just...
Ugh it just made me so happy I still am recovering from my spaz attack.
Misa3000 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
great story. I like that Emma is finally showing vulnerability.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Woah wait ouat and the good wife fics? Nice!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
cool story so far
CupCakeConundrum chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awww, that was so cute. Gotta say, Hook trying to understand the cellphone was the best interpretation of that scene I've ever read. Coded message, lol. :) x x

xCherryPink chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Aww so sweet! Really, I have no words!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I like this pairing you've written, even though I love Neal (only because he's Baelfire!) :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awwwwwwwww, sooooooo sweet!
infinitely-lost chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
you should turn this into a multi-chap fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013

Captain Hook is the REAL CHarming

And Captain Swan my OTP also 3
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
As far as technical stuff - a bit of word usage here, some grammar there - the story could maybe use a little polishing, but WHAT you're saying is lovely and I love you and when do you plan to write more fic for me? *blinkblink* What?

This is terrific - I have a soft spot for exhausted Emma and caring Killian, and oh brother, I didn't plan for the alliteration but there it is. Loved the story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
obi's girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2013