Reviews for Missing Scene: What Happens to Pepper when Tony Goes Missing
Nicely done!
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Great story!
avalon.clarity chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I got a bit teary and I never, ever cry. Great job! I was really confused where in the series this was until I got to the end though, haha!
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I thought it was very well-done! Thank you!
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
that was just like her
Bombshell1701 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Loved it:

"Proof, she bit her lip as Obadiah squeezed her shoulder and left the conference room, that Tony Stark had a heart."

-very nice use of that line from IM1.
Galatians 5.16 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I think this was actually one of the better written perspectives of what Pepper could have done when Tony was gone. It was simple but heartbreaking. Good job.
Ghost Rider of the Aragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I thought you did very well.
acct-delted chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was really sweet! I think you're spot on in saying that Pepper's the kind of person who would try to keep things together as her world falls apart.

And it make me sad to think that she's still counting Obadiah among Tony's "real friends."
G.M.Portraepic chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Absolutely loved it - gorgeous writing! Thank you so much for sharing! :)
emberlies chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I don't have much knowledge of pepper's character but from what i do know this seems spot on and almost had me in tears. Amazingly done, i love it!
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed this fic, very nicely written :) Always wondered how she would have been feeling, I wish they'd shown more in the movie, ah well, I suppose that's why we have fanfic heheh!
PrincessGrace15 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
OH MY GOD you really had me ready to cry there for a second...phew. Wow. That was really well done. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Pepper was great-it was just like watching a deleted scene from the movie...only..ya know, reading it. Really good. :)
lilyreid chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh all of the feelings. *cries*