Reviews for Fifty Shades of Tsume
SacredArcheress chapter 7 . 3/1
I love this story! Please keep writing this story It's worth it, awesome and amazing!

Update soon I can't wait to Read on what Happens next! And More to go! ;D

Please Keep Writing! Pretty Please!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Please continue! For the love of God please continue!
supermassiv3 chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
you should really keep going! It's great
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Q_Q Aw. No more chapters? *sniff*
Nixonfaye9 chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I was laughing so hard when Kia threatened tsume with the rock!
InsidiousBunny chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I really really like this story! I cant believe you dont have anymore reviews than this. I think your story title is awesome. I agree with the other reviews its very nice to see a human female oc. Reading stories were the female isnt human just isn't very relatiable for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Your fanfiction fiction is unbelievably awesome !it is super good! Plzzzz continue and will darcia be in this?will gayna make it up the mountain? I dunno so that means..you have to continueXD i will love you forever...want a brownie?
Leyshla Gisel chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
I remember this episode. Super cute! How nice of Tsume to help Jia. :)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
How cute! :) Though I am a bit annoyed at how they treated her. So rude! Only Tsume and Hige are being mean.
Wolvenlights chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
XD I Couldn't breath! Hige and the tampons! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Another great chapter!
WolfishMoon chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Nice chapter.
Update soon. I liked Jia's little break down at the end, and her interesting... argument with Tsume.
Wolvenlights chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Epic Chapter! I can't wait to read more and see what happens between the two.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Aw it just breaks my heart. Now Jia is all alone. Things just went more downhill for her.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
FINALLY! OMG, Why hasn't anyone else think about this?! I mean I like the idea of a she-wolf in Wolves rain and all. BUT COME ON! Not ONE Human OC? Not ONE? (Until now of course _ Which I LOVE you for) I mean, Kiba is in love with a ARTIFICIAL Flower Girl, that or he's using her to get to Paradise (But I don't really believe that) So no HUMAN OC Girls? That is WAY too far-fetched and now the idea of using of She-wolves are now over-used. THANK YOU FOR GOING ABOVE THE NORM!

Though I definitely have read awesome She-wolf stories, I just want something different and abit more out of the box.
WolfishMoon chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Cool chapter! Update soon. Certainly looking forward to how she'll react when she meets Toboe's 'friends' ehehehehe...