Reviews for The 38th Annual Hunger Games!
Guest chapter 83 . 12/29/2013
Woohoo! What a great end to the story! ️️️️
Guest chapter 82 . 12/29/2013
Hopefully maddie can keep her guts in longer!
Atlas12 chapter 83 . 12/30/2013
AMAZING
FloatingKitties chapter 83 . 12/29/2013
YES! I'm glad Maddie won! Btw, may I write a victory tour for her?
FloatingKitties chapter 82 . 12/29/2013
Please let Maddie still be alive! I'm pretty sure swords can do more stab damage than knives.
Chucklez-Lives-On chapter 81 . 12/21/2013
Yay! Gabe's in the final three- I really hope he wins! If not, Maddie. I'm not sure if I particularly like Kialani... although, I think either Maddie or Gabe would make a good battle with Kailani, or if all three of them got into an all-out war (which, of course, is probably what the Capitol would want :P)

I think you've done well with this. I can't wait to see how it ends up!
Kacey-Has-The-Phone-Box chapter 81 . 12/21/2013
Wow, what excitement. I'm rooting for Maddie to win! If she doesn't, the Gabe.
divergentdinosaur chapter 80 . 12/21/2013
Awe Alene died...but thats okay, there can only be one winner (can it please be Gabe?!). I really love this and am excited for the winner!
FloatingKitties chapter 81 . 12/21/2013
Ooooh, I can sense the climax coming! I'm really hoping Maddie will win!
Kacey-Has-The-Phone-Box chapter 79 . 12/17/2013
ya go Lillian!... oh now she's dead. Well, she was starting to go a little crazy- it might have been a good thing. I'm rooting for Maddie to fight Jackren. (and win.)
hahastupid chapter 78 . 12/14/2013
Atlas12 chapter 79 . 12/16/2013
Love it!
FloatingKitties chapter 79 . 12/16/2013
Yes! Maddie made it to the final eight! Nice job on the update. It's too bad that Lillian died, however, she did snap at the end.
Kacey-Has-The-Phone-Box chapter 78 . 12/14/2013
OH NO AVA SHE'S DEAD!
I'm surprised she at least made it that far, and maybe Maddie will get revenge.
Great work like always!
(Oh, and Max should die, preferably killed by Kalani.)
FloatingKitties chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
Also, don't listen to Thresh's Pie. She/he is a little prick with no appreciation for other's feeling or for good story telling. I'm seeing this thing through till the end because it's awesome.