Reviews for The 38th Annual Hunger Games!
FloatingKitties chapter 78 . 12/14/2013
And once again, Maddie's out of allies. Man they just keep dropping don't they?
Thresh'sPie chapter 76 . 12/5/2013
I was SO dissapointed when the games started. This is so confusing and so poorly written it's an eye sore. It's also extremely boring. And by the way, im not reading this anymore since feline died. This story stinks.
Kacey-Has-The-Phone-Box chapter 77 . 12/6/2013
I wasn't expecting Makenna to die- but it's the Hunger Games, full of surprises. I'm glad Ava and Maddie are doing well together.
FloatingKitties chapter 77 . 12/5/2013
And there goes Makenna. Shame, really. She was alright. And Maddie got her sword!
Kacey-Has-The-Phone-Box chapter 76 . 11/30/2013
So Avalon and Maddie... hmmm I think they'll make good allies. I feel so bad for Lillian, and hopes she gets her revenge. As for the careers, Athena and Kailani will eventually have a show down, and I personally hope Kailani wins (not the games, just the fight). Max will probably be killed by Lillian. And finally, I think Angel will team up with Lillian, either because she wants Max dead, or because she feels bad after what happened to her brother.
FloatingKitties chapter 76 . 11/27/2013
And there goes Feline. Too bad, she was cool. Nice job on the update.
MilliniumLint chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
poor lee:(
MilliniumLint chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I like them both, expecially jason
MilliniumLint chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
rueban is a real jerk in my opion but I like makenna she seems pretty nice for a career
FloatingKitties chapter 75 . 11/22/2013
People are really dropping, huh? We'll be in the final eight in no time.
FloatingKitties chapter 74 . 11/20/2013
Wow, the deaths are really piling up, huh? And now Maddie's out of allies. Hopefully she should be able to to get a sword soon. I remember she was good with those.
Can I put in a request for Maddie not to die for a little while? At least not till the final 8? I'm betting on a career death soon.
FloatingKitties chapter 73 . 11/19/2013
Aww, looks like Lee's out. At least Maddie might get some sponsors now. I wonder how much time Kaylee will invest in her...
Atlas12 chapter 71 . 11/18/2013
Wow! absolutely amazing!
HG1 FAN chapter 70 . 11/16/2013
I ama Brown and Lillian fan all the way. Please let Brown win, as he is my fave character, i dont think i could bear him and Lillian dying, it would be such a tragedy:(
FloatingKitties chapter 71 . 11/17/2013
Oh no, is Rhian going to try to kill Maddie? Because I remember Maddie claiming that she'd have to kill to defend herself. Although, a kill might gain some sponsors...
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »