Reviews for The 38th Annual Hunger Games!
Atlas12 chapter 70 . 11/16/2013
I just finally read through all of the chapters. It is an amazing piece of art. I cannot wait to read what comes next. Please don't stop, keep em coming
Delta chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Wow, Kailai's got some real drive. I love how you made the fact her brother died in the Games her inspiration to eventually volunteer. I think she's got great potential, at least the final eight
Anna chapter 59 . 11/14/2013
I really like your story. I find it amazing how you create such unique personalities for all your tributes. I'm really really REALLY looking forward to the Arena. Go team Athena!
Atlas chapter 39 . 11/14/2013
Dude I just started reading your fanfiction and i absolutely love it! don't stop! It's a work of art
Atlas12 chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Oh my GOSH! Poor David! reaped twice and lost his brother! that's so sad! and yet very interesting... May the odds be ever in his favour
Atlas12 chapter 54 . 11/16/2013
This is a great story! I know that your not getting a lot of reviews but have you thought it might be because we are all trying to catch up? I just started reading your work and it's absolutely FANTASTIC! Please don't stop writing. For me?
FloatingKitties chapter 70 . 11/15/2013
Well, that was a good bloodbath. Shame that one of Maddie's allies is down though. I wonder if she and Rhian will meet up later...
FloatingKitties chapter 69 . 11/15/2013
May I put in a request for the following people not to die?
1. Maddie (My entry) 2. Kailani 3. Feline
GrumpyGoldfish chapter 69 . 11/15/2013
The arena sounds awesome! Can't wait for the bloodbath!
Black Kitten Chara chapter 67 . 11/15/2013
I love the interviews! Keep them coming! :D
FloatingKitties chapter 68 . 11/14/2013
I enjoyed these chapters very much. The distinct eleven tributes were adorable. And it looks like we've only got one more chapter before cadavers start piling up.
Guest chapter 66 . 11/7/2013
I love the story. First I was afraid that it'd be boring, because of the 12 reapings and training etc. Most writers will keep writing the same over and over after chapter 3 or so. But you don't :). I'm really excited for the arena. Keep updating :)
Taylor1103 chapter 66 . 11/2/2013
Very good! I like David, but I'm not sure how far he'll make it. Hopefully the camouflage helps him. Not sure what he'll do during the bloodbath though.
Evie192000 chapter 65 . 11/2/2013
I just read all 65 chapters in one sitting! Anyway, this is really good. I feel sorry for Feline though and Rhians interview was so sad...
Black Kitten Chara chapter 65 . 11/1/2013
These interviews, I must admit, were highly emotional. Ava becoming withdrawn the second she is asked why she never volunteered and Gary making me cry when he told his parents he loved them. So, I must say, WELL DONE! I can't wait for the next chapter!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »