Reviews for The 38th Annual Hunger Games!
FloatingKitties chapter 55 . 10/2/2013
I enjoyed this chapter. It seems like District 9 and 10 are doing well. Also, about the arena, I do have a few ideas.
FloatingKitties chapter 54 . 9/30/2013
You want a in-depth review of each chapter? Alright, I can give you that.

I empathize with Alene, as she is underestimated and discriminated against, and I know how she feels. Also, I'm seeing a gradual decent in moral character with Gabe, what with the training and leaning towards favoring his own survival over Alene's. Avalon's sheer luck is a huge benefactor to her survival chances, and I hope to see how this is effected in the arena. I hope Gary will at least have a good sense of humor in the arena.

Also, your writing style really has improved, and I congratulate you. I'm noticing fewer and fewer errors in spelling and grammar, and I urge you to keep up the good work.

I hope to see more chapters soon!
Ok nonono chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Um dont change names
FloatingKitties chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Please please update soon.
FloatingKitties chapter 51 . 9/28/2013
Please update soon!
FloatingKitties chapter 53 . 9/27/2013
Update soon, okay?
FloatingKitties chapter 52 . 9/25/2013
Wow. Maddie got a career score? Pretty impressive.
FloatingKitties chapter 49 . 9/23/2013
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get an email in the middle of the day while you are sitting in Math class, heralding the news that my favorite story has updated? I have to wait till after school to begin reading because my school blocks access to non educational sites! Why? Why does the world hate me?

Btw nice double update.
FloatingKitties chapter 48 . 9/18/2013
Yes! update!
FloatingKitties chapter 45 . 9/11/2013
3X Combo!
FloatingKitties chapter 44 . 9/11/2013
2X Chapter Combo!
FloatingKitties chapter 43 . 9/11/2013
Aww, they don't trust Maddie? Well that's actually smart of Rhian, good for her.
GrumpyGoldfish chapter 41 . 9/7/2013
Oh, seems Maddie got allies. Awesome!
GrumpyGoldfish chapter 42 . 9/7/2013
Wow you're shooting these out, aren't you?
Kacey-Has-The-Phone-Box chapter 40 . 9/4/2013
There is no way Jason will kill Athena. No way.
Athena and Angel are gonna make good allies, and will probably break away from the career pack, like Kenna and Ren.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »