Reviews for Yuna's ending
LadyofTheFangirls chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Such a beautiful story… i cried a little at the end… thank you for the wonderful story.
Out of Books chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I'll be honest in saying that I came in with low expectations; please don't be offended. It's just part of the stigma that comes with these one off's. Besides, now you get to do a little gloating when I say that you did this well. My favourite part was your little twist on the "I want you to move on" cliche. Yuna's response came off as delightfully playful. I always understood what people were going for in using that cliche, and know that it is better in the llng run to accept that… but the usual reaction is almost always hoaky.
There were a couple of issues; mostly easily overlooked typo stuff, or mixing up words (aloud should have been allowed). I would also argue that Rikku's name is a native Al-bed name and doesn't need to be translated.
The bigger complaint was the assertion of Yuna not believing in ghosts. Yuna regularly deals with ghosts and heir ilk throughout the game. The other being that the shower scene came off as a little rapey when I think you were just going for intense. All of these are easy fixes should you choose to address them.
Good luck to you.
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I so love reading this. Final Fantasy X / X-2 are my favorite games and I just got the Remastered Version. You did an amazing Join with this.
PelbiPRODUCTIONS chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow! That was amazing and yet so sad. :(

I really loved this and glad they got at least one more moment together... even though that was it! :(
lilithemaid chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I loved (REALLY DID!) this fanfiction: the smut was so perfect andlovely that I don'thave words to describe it!
you did an exellent work with all the fanfiction and the working of putting it together!
if I could give an anward I would! please DO tell me if you write a book! I would love to read it!
xRainbowNinjax chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was so sad, yet made me happy :)