Reviews for Restless Hours
XX00Meg00XX chapter 7 . 3/20
Loved this so much! Such a creative idea! Just what I needed!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
What a great way to end this! I remember Kate's outfit so well! Beautiful story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
I just knew that you would let her tell him in this story! It was to sweet and personal for her to be able to keep it within her! It should have been easy to rest after hearing the words he had dreamed of hearing for so very long!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Wanted her with him to go check on Alexis! Needs her with him now! She's a part of who he is. Who they are. I love how he thinks of them as already being united! Give her the ring already!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I wonder what that soft sound actually was?

Wonderful chapter. This is the way I like to think of them being together.
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
When you put them together, they always make love, never just have sex. I really appreciate that.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
So much terrible stuff to remember! But, what a lovely, warm, loving distraction he has in Kate!
SeannysMom chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Very beautiful story ! Thank you.
elizabeth.bynog chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Another home run hit out of the park, if you will pardon my baseball analogy?
hfce chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
What a truly beautiful story. :)
Rick13 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
oh...lord, that was really good
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Great ending! Kudos on the fine story!
Mark C chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
This was an excellent ending to this story.

Rick was able to get some much needed rest and once he was awake, had made his way to the kitchen to see his family which included Kate. I liked how you had Kate fix breakfast for dinner while Alexis talked and Martha enjoying their company. That showed Rick that everything was all right.

I also enjoyed the banter they all shared when his presence was known and Kate went about to make some more food.

What touched him and Kate was when Alexis was glad to be home with her family which included Kate. Kate's reaction was perfect.

The final line of the chapter reflected that family feeling about being home.
I'm Widget chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Beautiful. I love this! Thanks for such a fabulous story!
red2013 chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
great story lord. keep writing other story.