Reviews for Straight To Hell
rukkusmaker chapter 31 . 10/11/2013
This was rather interesting. I mean at first I was kind of hesitant to accept the idea of Dean as a demon, but I kept reading because your writing just captures my attention! I love how happily this ended and I enjoy reading your stories as I have said before. You are an inspiration! I will be a fan for as long as you write!
jojoba0306 chapter 31 . 8/10/2013
Decided to read the entire series before finally doing a review. Like the first person pov in the stories, they flowed together nicely and made the reader personally invested in each character. The only peeve I have\had with the anthology is the proof-reading issues. It's minute not minuet. Overall great read.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 31 . 5/1/2013
This was a great story and a great trilogy. You did excellent work on it.
Wholock's Worlock chapter 31 . 5/1/2013
Aw I'm sad to see it end. :( but I'm happy that everybody's finally happy. This has been brilliant. Have a good life! xx -Nikki
Molly Grace 16 chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
Woohoo! This story seems to be wrapping rather nicely in my opinion. What's left?
Amaya479 chapter 29 . 4/26/2013
Yay, they made it! Awesome update!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 29 . 4/25/2013
Great chapter. And good for Dean being the bigger man and not killing Cas.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 28 . 4/21/2013
FREEDOM! Theydidittyeydidittheydidit! They're alive. Now they just have to keep Sam from turning himself into a vampire and their current problems will be put to rest.
Wholock's Worlock chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
THERE ALMOST OUT! YESSSSSS UPDATE SOON!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 27 . 4/19/2013
Great chapter. Adeline and Dean are starting to come back.
Wholock's Worlock chapter 26 . 4/18/2013
Awe. Your back! Yay! I just want everyone to
Be happy. D: update soon!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 26 . 4/18/2013
Cassie and Dean better hurry the Hell up. I don't care what Sam says. If he turns into a vampire, he will eventually regret it.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase " going to Hell and back" for the one you love. The journey's already half way over.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
Good chapter. How many levels are left? I lost count.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 23 . 4/5/2013