Reviews for Truth or Dare and the Following Consequences
Xbreathingalivex chapter 1 . 1/23
Wouldn't there be a bit of a problem with Merlin's scars being revealed? When his shirt was hanging off?
WhistlingWolf chapter 9 . 1/9
Hahaha The ending made me laugh so hard!

Everything comes back around one way or another xD
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 1/5
Like merlin cares if you think a thing is difficult
attheturnofthetide chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Ooh yes, do dance, Merlin! Of Idiots and Their Ways... that describes them perfectly!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was cute, funny, and well written! Thanks for sharing your work! :)
Linorien chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Well that's one way for him to have found out. And it just further proves my strong rejection to ever playing Truth or Dare.
yay chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Arthur's guilt tripping, and Merlin seeing through it rather than falling for it, showed that they each knew each other pretty well.
Yuki082 chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
hehehe
lovely.
-Yuki
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOVED the ending! but honestly, this was soooo sweeeeet! *squeals* now THIS was how arthur shouldve reacted!
loved loved LOVED it!
fcCp
Midnight Venom chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Oh god. xD Hilarious and brilliant!
magicheese chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
somuch fun
Irene chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Haha! Great epilogue :D
It seems to be my week for deciding to read stories once they're finished :/
Great story! Loved Merlin's reaction when Arthur said he knew, hope to read more of your stuff sometime :D
Merlin hasn't started in the US yet?! That's insane! I'm so used to you guys getting everything before Australia, seems we got lucky for once!
I suppose there'll be another massive influx of Merlin fanfiction in May then? I'll look forward to reading it all... And dread all the time it'll take from my study and homework... ;)
Marmar chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
That was an excellent ending! Thank you for writing, it was lovely.
SpangleyPony chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Nice story. I think there is a Merlin YouTube channel for people in the USA. :-)
JessieDog chapter 9 . 3/11/2013