Reviews for The Avengers and Spider-Man
equine02 chapter 5 . 10/27
I think it was a very good chapter! Loved everything, and I don't even watch either of thes movies, and never have, only clips, though I have a general idea of who everyone is. Thanks for writing!
equine02 chapter 4 . 10/27
Nice job, and your medical knowledge seems pretty accurate, though I'm not a doctor:-) I'm your age! That's cool...unless this was posted years ago, then you are older than me... Great job, though!
equine02 chapter 2 . 10/27
Nice job:-)
Howl365 chapter 5 . 10/11
Great job! can't wait for next chapter...um what is your first language?
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 5 . 10/8
This was really good! Don't worry about it. _
KindKelsey chapter 5 . 10/3
Nice story :)
Silverfox893 chapter 5 . 9/23
PLEASE continue
ishadatey chapter 4 . 9/21
thor is a full god...not a demigod...percy leo annabeth piper jason hazel frank nico thalia reyna will malcolm drew clarisse lacy nyssa jake...etc. are demigods. oh and magnus too. Not Thor.
This was a great fic! I just wish there were more to it... :3
I really wish you would pick up this story again soon ! You write very well and I would like to see more of this when you can update it.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 6/17
It's a shame this fic hasn't been updated in awhile, cause I would love to see it continue. I like the way the Avengers found out about Peter, and with them actually helping him out, it would save him a ton of hassle dealing with Jonah, his aunt, the police and especially the villains Spidey normally deals with. Hopefully some day real life and you muse will allow you to come back and continue this story, cause I for one would love to read more. Till then...thanks for giving us what you have already written and great job!
Amazing. I love this story. You wrote the characters perfectly. thumbs up.
OO
\_/
Randomname chapter 1 . 5/28
I blame jj for calling Spidey a menace! Dumb daily Bugle! Gahhh! *Mutters about the police, peter and Chimichangas (?)
THE MIGHTY CAPTAIN AMERICA, SCARED OF THE NEEDLES!
THE MIGHTY SON GOKU, SCARED OF THE NEEDLES TOO!
CAPTAIN AMERICA, SECOND GOKU! XDD