Reviews for The Avengers and Spider-Man
Hi! I'm reviewing to tell you to PLEASE CONTINUE AS IT IS AMAZING! Thanks you for hering me out!
Starstreakwriter chapter 5 . 7/9
Ahh Loved it! Great story! You're an Awesome writter!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 6/27
GO PETER
ouch
DAMNIT police
SERIOUSLY
R.I.P.WillTurner chapter 5 . 3/12
This is awesome!
RoyalNinja17 chapter 5 . 3/6
Okay, can I just say I love it? It's a great story. But, I also want to point out that there is NO WAY Peter would be able to walk when he was shot in the knee. I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm pretty sure if you're shot in the knee cap, you need, like, reconstructive bone surgery and a huge cast and stuff.
Triforce Dragons chapter 5 . 2/17
Awwwwwwwe! I love it!
It would have been funnier if he said "oh that's just peachy" and when he spit blood on his hand he said "oh that's disgusting!"
Avenger spidy chapter 5 . 1/19
It's a bit blunt but good all the same and (the boyfriend ,girlfriend part)*says in a French accent* I see ma friend you are a yaoi shipper (if not well this is awkward)he he
equine02 chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
I think it was a very good chapter! Loved everything, and I don't even watch either of thes movies, and never have, only clips, though I have a general idea of who everyone is. Thanks for writing!
equine02 chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
Nice job, and your medical knowledge seems pretty accurate, though I'm not a doctor:-) I'm your age! That's cool...unless this was posted years ago, then you are older than me... Great job, though!
equine02 chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Nice job:-)
Howl365 chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Great job! can't wait for next chapter...um what is your first language?
Althea Sirius chapter 5 . 10/8/2016