Reviews for The Avengers and Spider-Man
JaneGriffin chapter 1 . 3/13
guess who became the 1,000 follower! this girl~
did you see this author 1,000 people what to see the ending for this amazing fanfiction so why dontcha give it to them :)
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This is so funny I recently got into Spider-Man so I read you fic and I went to your page to see what else you've written and I realized I've read your Rise of the Guardians fic too haha great work on both :)
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
Man the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack is some of the best stuff to write to ;) cool story too btw lol I think the darker addition would be neat (don't actually know how long ago that was posted...)
Kay chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
I must admit , i'm impressed...
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
love it!~~~~~~~~~~
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
Hi! I'm reviewing to tell you to PLEASE CONTINUE AS IT IS AMAZING! Thanks you for hering me out!
Starstreakwriter chapter 5 . 7/9/2017
Ahh Loved it! Great story! You're an Awesome writter!
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
DAMNIT police
IAmTheRealSpiderman chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
This is awesome!
RoyalNinja17 chapter 5 . 3/6/2017
Okay, can I just say I love it? It's a great story. But, I also want to point out that there is NO WAY Peter would be able to walk when he was shot in the knee. I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm pretty sure if you're shot in the knee cap, you need, like, reconstructive bone surgery and a huge cast and stuff.
Triforce Dragons chapter 5 . 2/17/2017
Awwwwwwwe! I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
It would have been funnier if he said "oh that's just peachy" and when he spit blood on his hand he said "oh that's disgusting!"
Avenger spidy chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
It's a bit blunt but good all the same and (the boyfriend ,girlfriend part)*says in a French accent* I see ma friend you are a yaoi shipper (if not well this is awkward)he he
equine02 chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
I think it was a very good chapter! Loved everything, and I don't even watch either of thes movies, and never have, only clips, though I have a general idea of who everyone is. Thanks for writing!
equine02 chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
Nice job, and your medical knowledge seems pretty accurate, though I'm not a doctor:-) I'm your age! That's cool...unless this was posted years ago, then you are older than me... Great job, though!