Reviews for Too Little Too Late
eenayde chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I found this story quite a while ago, but I can't stop myself from reading it again and again and again; this has to be my fourth time, or more.

Even though I've read this numerous times, I still feel heartbroken every time I take those words in. This is amazing. I love the way you wrote it, the way you portrayed their broken relationship, everything.

The fact that this is based on your personal experience, I think, is what made it just that little bit better. Just that little difference, because you wrote this on what really happened, making it more realistic. Great job. It's the only thing I can say.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
just in case your update is (partially) about the above review (and if it's not I feel stupid already x_x) ; i'm happy you feel that way :) i've always been a fan and hate it when youre going through a rough time like that.. and you already can pm me.. hihi, I just like a little mystery from time to time :) doesnt matter anyway, take care of yourself and go for the bookdeal! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i cant blame you for uploading it.. feelings need to vent!..almost sounds like you were in love with her? either way, even if she "just" was your very best friend, it was so wrong of her to treat you that way...dont blame yourselve.. if somebody loves you in whatever way, you should never do something like that or ignore them...