Reviews for Disparity
KyleCynthia chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
God, I love the last installment 3
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Nice work.

Good to see you updating again.

Keep at it.
Charcoalsketch chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was really good - I liked the mix of different genres. I'd like to read the oneshot even if Valentine's Day was ages away _ I'm glad you're writing again - I thought that maybe you had abandoned the site :)
Hello There chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm so glad that I have read your story. You are a talented writer.
Keep writing HitsuKarin. Good Luck!
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You have been sorely missed, Glowing Blue :DDDDD But these wonderful ficlets make up for it... mostly. Haha.

I felt like Institute would've made an amazing backdrop for a new story. There's something about meeting someone under the strangest circumstances and finding yourself intrigued anyway that screams potential. And an asylum is the sort of place that reeks of dark themes that I don't think are explored enough.
Trick was adorable. I can't even put into words how sweet and clever it was. I can just imagine that shit-eating grin on Karin's face at the end and Toushirou's shocked, WTF? reaction. :))))

Bitter was my favorite because I am an angst fan at heart. That feeling of coming home and having to break your heart all over again just because you can't escape your past always gets me. And the fact that there's no back story was killing me but I loved it regardless. Karin as haughty and cold in contrast to her actual feelings is so very like her. I can only wish for more. Haha. Karin as a terrible actress and Toushirou as her reviewer feels like a perfect rom-com. The bumping into each other, their conversations over her practices and his work, all of it screams amazing to me. And then him as her boss from hell? I love seeing Toushirou torture Karin because usually he's portrayed as the princely type. That's why this was so fun. Bringing her down, feeling kind of guilty but mostly enjoying himself, it screams of a hidden side of him that I think would be so much fun to look into.

I liked Gap because I think it reminds me the most of canon. That feeling of knowing each other and nearly all the little things but realizing that you're not quite as in sync as you thought. Her weakness plus his need to protect her makes it feel very warm and familiar. Mill was an AU I could totally see myself falling in love with. The not-quite servant girl catching the attention of the rich boss man and unintentionally seducing him with nothing but her smile and her brain. A female character that's noticed for what she does and who she is rather than what she looks like is always a breath of fresh air. Not to mention how awkward it would be to see Hitsugaya trying to not like her because of status. It would be as amusing as it is frustrating.

I think Karin waiting around all day for a story that might never come is very like her. And Toushirou playing dumb to get her to leave? Also very likely. But he caved, right? Of course he did. I've never seen a person out-stubborn a Kurosaki. Haha. Moon was a nice take on the werewolf thing. It was interesting how it wasn't a romantic story. Lulled into a safe sense of security and then... BAM! He kills her (or that's what I'm guessing, at least). Album was lovely because it felt like serendipity, which kind of correlates well with HitsuKarin in general. They stumble into each other under circumstances in the anime so it only feels right that they do so here as well. And Karin browbeating Toushirou? Never fails to make a story better.

I think that's it. It was an awesome collection and hopefully there will be more in the (very, very, very?) near future. But until then, I'm very satisfied and my inner fangirl is happy for the moment. Thank you for this!
Liliv00 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Those are awesome drabbles.
Glowing Blue, I love you! :D
abyss-of-lights chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
To be honest, I hate drabbles. As another reviewer mentioned, they're too short, so it's over before I get any substance. But these drabbles were a delight to read, and they were enthralling and interesting. :) Album was sweet and touching; it would be awesome if it could become a complete one-shot.

As for the Valentine's one-shot, do please post it! Though it's your choice, I'm sure many readers wouldn't care if it was late; the writing definitely more than makes up for it. ;)
TheSkandranon chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I've only recently become a fan of yours even though I have read several of your stories and liked them. I've just never connected them to one author. So I haven't really had a chance to miss you, lol. Welcome back anyways.

And I agree with Eto117, Trick, Gap, Critic and Album were my favorites as well. I might sometime use something of these stories in one of mine, good ideas are always welcome. And I would like to see your Valentine's Day story as well _
djAngelynn chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Welcome back! I have missed your presence on FF, especially your writing, and I'm glad to see you haven't lost your touch. :P

I love these disconnected drabbles, but my favourite is the "Moon" prompt, most probably because of the dark twist there at the end.

As for your little dilemma, it really is up to you, whether or not to post it. I would suggest finishing the story before deciding. But as a selfish and voracious reader of your stories, I would of course love for you to post it up!
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
These dribbles were so well written! I loved each and every single one :)
Eto117 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh good! You're back :D

I was gonna write a small review for each but I lost my inspiration. O.O

I'll just say that of all of them "Institute" intrigued me the most. I don't think I've read anything similar. I wonder who was pursuing Karin in "Moon". I have a feeling Hitsugaya's a nice werewolf. I hope.

My favorites are "Trick", "Critic", "Gap" and "Album". I love them all though.

I think you should put up that Valentine's one-shot. I've missed your writing.
ca99oline chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I definitely love all of them! I suggest you to continue your every single drabble into one-shots. The story of 'Critic', 'Check', 'Mill' and 'Moon' are super awesome! And oh yeah, the last story held a special touch in my heart. It reminded of my parents old story. My father was died when I was three years old. I didn't remember every single little thing about my father. Once, my mother had told me that my father and her loved to hear 'Unchained Melody' song (soundtrack from movie 'The Ghost'). My mother would be always crying after watching that movie. It was kinda bitter-sweet. T-T ... I really respect my mom.
Nikumareyaku chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'm usually not really into drabbles but all of them were simply beautiful. I wish there had been more of them - I guess that is why I don't like drabbles. Haha...
I liked the idea with the word generator and just writing a story with the given words. It would be nice if you could do that again some day because the results are really a pleasure to read. My favorite would have been the Mill story maybe. Although Album is lovely as well. I really wish they were longer stories now. Argh.
As for the Valentine's one-shot... I don't really care for Valentine and most of the Valentine stories are too cliche and boring to me but if it is you I think it could be really well written and nice to read. So I would look forward to reading it if you don't mind finishing it :)
Ficchii chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I absolutely loved this story. I was never one for drabbles, for I often found it too short and gets on my nerve. But yours had me falling head over heels:)!

And you definitely must put that Valentine fic. Idc if it's late, I've always loved your stories and their slow but fast pace.

If you don't mind, would you continue your incomplete fics? Thanks:)x

-nafy