Reviews for Amidst
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 9 . 7/13
Ha loved that Peeta won Prim over so easily! I mean compared to all the time and effort he had to put into Katniss to get to where they are now at... I really hope you add more to this story and so I will be following your story waiting patiently for more :)
Pikelet184 chapter 9 . 7/12
When will the next update be please? Are you still continuing?
asdfghjkl1194 chapter 4 . 6/16
Please, please, please update.
Please continue this story! I really like it!
mellarksbread chapter 9 . 6/6
I really love this story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
AtomicWedgiean chapter 9 . 4/25
Incredible story so far, only taken me two days to read. I love it so much! I'm not sure if this was the last chapter or not, but I'm exited either way to see the next chapter (if there is one!). This chapter left me with a warm feeling like Katniss :) you're a fantastic author, keep up the good work!
rave1108 chapter 9 . 4/15
Please update soon I really love this story :)
mansts chapter 9 . 1/7
Amazing chapter!
gdaly chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Aww I just loved this chapter. Please update soon :)
aintthteren chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
yo i started this story 2 days ago and i just wow AMAZING man! you are a very talented writer and just wow please keep updating im dying over here!
atomicamie chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I only started reading this story last night so thats why I haven't reviewed or anything yet, but can I just say that your stories are AMAZING! I also read eggshells yesterday and that was soooooo fucking good, I have absolutely NO words! Also, I just wondering when your planning to update this story sinceI would really like to hear more from you!
-xoxo atomicamie
RED2K02 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Great story. I love the interaction between Prim and Peeta - the Peeta in this story is one of my favorites.
unmissingpiece chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Poor Peeta. This is so well written.
unmissingpiece chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Wow. I just love this fic. The way you've written Peeta-cocky, popular, and secretly insecure- is so perfect.
AlwaysKatie7 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I stayed up until 3 am reading this all the way through. You are an excellent writer and this story is so intriguing and unique. I cannot wait to see what happens next!