Reviews for Amidst
mansts chapter 9 . 1/7
Amazing chapter!
gdaly chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Aww I just loved this chapter. Please update soon :)
aintthteren chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
yo i started this story 2 days ago and i just wow AMAZING man! you are a very talented writer and just wow please keep updating im dying over here!
atomicamie chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I only started reading this story last night so thats why I haven't reviewed or anything yet, but can I just say that your stories are AMAZING! I also read eggshells yesterday and that was soooooo fucking good, I have absolutely NO words! Also, I just wondering when your planning to update this story sinceI would really like to hear more from you!
-xoxo atomicamie
RED2K02 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Great story. I love the interaction between Prim and Peeta - the Peeta in this story is one of my favorites.
unmissingpiece chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Poor Peeta. This is so well written.
unmissingpiece chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Wow. I just love this fic. The way you've written Peeta-cocky, popular, and secretly insecure- is so perfect.
AlwaysKatie7 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I stayed up until 3 am reading this all the way through. You are an excellent writer and this story is so intriguing and unique. I cannot wait to see what happens next!
AULOVE chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
The significant of a knock, it so beautiful. Letting someone know they are not alone. It's like a message weather it be by text or card letting you know someone out there is thinking you. It is validating your life, your struggles and letting you know you are not alone. I love the significance of the knock.
SoThere chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
I'm a little behind, but this was such a lovely chapter. These two are healing each other somneautifully, and their intimacy was timed and paced perfectly. Love this story so much.

Thinking of you and all that's going on in your real life. I'll look forward to more of this whenever you can make time for it; take your time.
mau4hits chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
This chapter (and the last one) was just brilliant, I was all over my bed, it's a complete wreck right now. You're very good at dialogue btw that was a very good exchange between Katniss and Peeta. Correction, it was absolutely perfect. Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
AnotherSongAnotherMile chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
The "I'd take care of it like it were my own" part was my favorite, which is surprising considering what else happened in this chapter, lol. I know it was irresponsible as hell, but I liked that he pulled out. Made it really realistic. Wow! From hating each other to basement sex in one chappie. Somehow, I figured they would take things kind of quick in this story, and I think it just works that way. Can't wait for an update.
Kittyrocket chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
OH MY GOD! just... oh my god, thank you thank you thank youuuu!
aaaaaaah!
ok, I missed your writing and this story is amazing
JSTwist07 chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Really awesome story! Love it!
lovemesomehungergames1029 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
oh my god i love this story, PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!