Reviews for Amidst
Teana chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Hi big big big fan of your work but I was in the middle of reading eggshells and never got to finish it a few months back it was deleted or something I was really disappointed about not finishing that amazing story so I was wondering if it wasn't to much could you reupload it on this website or on AO3 I would really appreciate it please please can you do it even for just one day if you want to reply to this comment please email me at
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
This is of topic but what Happened to Eggshells?!
Mc chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
What happens to your other stories like with eyes to hear
Kpfan72491 chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
Ugh I need more of this in my life
KatnissIWishIAm chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Prim rocks. That's all there is to it.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Ha loved that Peeta won Prim over so easily! I mean compared to all the time and effort he had to put into Katniss to get to where they are now at... I really hope you add more to this story and so I will be following your story waiting patiently for more :)
Pikelet184 chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
When will the next update be please? Are you still continuing?
asdfghjkl1194 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Please, please, please update.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
Please continue this story! I really like it!
mellarksbread chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
I really love this story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
AtomicWedgiean chapter 9 . 4/25/2015
Incredible story so far, only taken me two days to read. I love it so much! I'm not sure if this was the last chapter or not, but I'm exited either way to see the next chapter (if there is one!). This chapter left me with a warm feeling like Katniss :) you're a fantastic author, keep up the good work!
rave1108 chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Please update soon I really love this story :)
mansts chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
Amazing chapter!
gdaly chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Aww I just loved this chapter. Please update soon :)
aintthteren chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
yo i started this story 2 days ago and i just wow AMAZING man! you are a very talented writer and just wow please keep updating im dying over here!