Reviews for In His Own Image
SmallTownBigImagination chapter 3 . 3/11
wow I can't imagine how this can get any better, and I'm only halfway through. Your writing style is amazing and you portray Merle and Beth perfectly.
blueberry chapter 6 . 3/7
i might never look at the Bible the same way again. Worth it, though! This story is great and I really like this interpretation of Beth, and the way she and Merle match each other and how they talk about things. It's like lively, sexy, smart debate.
Sandalaris chapter 6 . 2/21
I'd be happy for a Merle chapter. You do his voice well in dialogue, so I'd love to hear it in is POV as well. Plus, I am curious as to what is going through his head.
Blue eyes watching, huh? Daryl? Rick? What's Hershel's eye color? Although I doubt he'd have just stood there.
There's a Maggie/Merle fic? *perks up* I like Merle with pretty much anyone and have been on a Merle kick lately (hence how I found this little gem), but there is a decided lack of Merle/Maggie out there, in any compasity.(I have a particular soft spot of Merle&Maggie AU!Friendship and everyone kind of goes "how the hell did they even meet?!" as they snark and bicker and share inside jokes.)
Sandalaris chapter 4 . 2/21
Don't apologize for a slow build (even if it's not that slow in my opinion. I waded into the fanfic waters with 30 chapter fics where all the smut happened in the last 5 chapters.) Anticipation is half the fun. ;)
Sandalaris chapter 2 . 2/21
So.. Beth just asked to be f-ck buddies with Merle? (Does ff still block curse words in comments? Can't remember, so I'm being careful). *snicker* It would be strange if you didn't somehow keep it so in character. I was unsure about this fic at first, mainly because I wasn't sure I could ever actually see Beth offering to exchange sex for protection, but it was written so well that I figured I would suspend my disbelief and see where you went with it, and so far, I'm really enjoying it. OK, so it's all basically bits of plot build up and smut, but really, can an in character Merle fic even be written without smutty undertones? I love Merle's uncertainty as to wether this is really OK for him to do, and Beth's complete surity that it is.
scarletwillow27 chapter 2 . 1/23
I didnt know i wanted this until now
Gerp chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
OMG wish there was more
Ace chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Love it! Update soon please.
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Ugh I need moorree! I gotta know who it was that was watching them! I gotta see what goes down! Gotta! Ugghhhh feels lol!

Seriously, though, I fucking love this piece hun!
Darkhairfurrytail chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Really wish you still had this story going.
Blue-10-Spades chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Just read this first chapter and I can already say this: BEST METH STORY I'VE EVER READ.
mscarm chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Since Walking Dead is back airing again. i had to come back and reread my favorite Beth centered story of all time. I hope this story is not abandoned and that you will be updating this story soon. My heart would break into a million pieces if you didn't.
oaslms2007 chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Love this story! My first Meth. I didn't think I'd like the pairing at all, but very pleasantly surprised! Please write more!
Lady-Finwe chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
OMG this story is awesome please update soon, Ive just started reading Merle Stories and Im really enjoying them, Please update Weeds story too :)
mscarm chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
OMG OMG OMG. This Merle and Beth story. My feels are all over the place. Like I don't even know where to start with all the praises I have and want to give to you for this amazing piece of literary genius. Your interpretation in this story of Merle is literally awe inspiring. Like I have no words. The way Beth is the complete beacon of light for him but she's not naive and she has her own opinions about things. How she has such unshakeable faith but its not outlandish in thinking that bad things wont and can't happen. The almost secret language that Merle and Beth share, the quotes OMG OMG OMG...I can't. How they have this level of intimacy and it's not born of sex or lust but understanding and acceptance and trust. How Beth has grown more complete and confident as a woman because of her interactions with Merle. Like I literally have no words and at the same time have soooooo many words for this amazing story. Please PRETTY FREAKIN PLEASE come back soon and update.