Reviews for In His Own Image
brookeperez1993 chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
This is the best story I have ever read!
Magenta's-Nightmare chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Wow! That was really vivid Great writing!
Never read any Meth before, this was amazing;)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? AND THE NEXT AND THE ONE AFTER THAT? JEZUSBECKY!

So sorry to shout. Just started to read ff. So much I find exasperating or not character-true. But I liked your writing, love Merle, hated that he rolled on the show. Did you finish this & I'm too lame to find it?
mscarm chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Is it bad that I always seem to come back to this story and the one with Merle and Maggie and just hope that maybe it's been updated even though there was never any alert for it. I just love your version of Merle and how you write him in both situations with Maggie and Beth. Seriously missing this in the fandom. Who knows maybe your muse will strike you again someday soon.
silver-sky88 chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Amazing story. Its a shame is not finished. I would have loved a chapter from merle's POV. I hope you come back to it one day.
SmallTownBigImagination chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
wow I can't imagine how this can get any better, and I'm only halfway through. Your writing style is amazing and you portray Merle and Beth perfectly.
blueberry chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
i might never look at the Bible the same way again. Worth it, though! This story is great and I really like this interpretation of Beth, and the way she and Merle match each other and how they talk about things. It's like lively, sexy, smart debate.
Sandalaris chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
I'd be happy for a Merle chapter. You do his voice well in dialogue, so I'd love to hear it in is POV as well. Plus, I am curious as to what is going through his head.
Blue eyes watching, huh? Daryl? Rick? What's Hershel's eye color? Although I doubt he'd have just stood there.
There's a Maggie/Merle fic? *perks up* I like Merle with pretty much anyone and have been on a Merle kick lately (hence how I found this little gem), but there is a decided lack of Merle/Maggie out there, in any compasity.(I have a particular soft spot of Merle&Maggie AU!Friendship and everyone kind of goes "how the hell did they even meet?!" as they snark and bicker and share inside jokes.)
Sandalaris chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Don't apologize for a slow build (even if it's not that slow in my opinion. I waded into the fanfic waters with 30 chapter fics where all the smut happened in the last 5 chapters.) Anticipation is half the fun. ;)
Sandalaris chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
So.. Beth just asked to be f-ck buddies with Merle? (Does ff still block curse words in comments? Can't remember, so I'm being careful). *snicker* It would be strange if you didn't somehow keep it so in character. I was unsure about this fic at first, mainly because I wasn't sure I could ever actually see Beth offering to exchange sex for protection, but it was written so well that I figured I would suspend my disbelief and see where you went with it, and so far, I'm really enjoying it. OK, so it's all basically bits of plot build up and smut, but really, can an in character Merle fic even be written without smutty undertones? I love Merle's uncertainty as to wether this is really OK for him to do, and Beth's complete surity that it is.
scarletwillow27 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
I didnt know i wanted this until now
Gerp chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
OMG wish there was more
Ace chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Love it! Update soon please.
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Ugh I need moorree! I gotta know who it was that was watching them! I gotta see what goes down! Gotta! Ugghhhh feels lol!

Seriously, though, I fucking love this piece hun!
Darkhairfurrytail chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Really wish you still had this story going.