Reviews for Been So Long
guest chapter 9 . 2/22
quite interesting to come across this, look forward to more!
BV4ever chapter 9 . 1/8
Enjoyed the chapter...you didn’t miss a beat :) Poor Sokka...she has a weakling for a father. I’m so glad she inherited more of her Saiyan genes. Loved the way Vegeta consoled Sokka and how he stepped to Joseph like a true Prince and loving Grandpa. Can’t wait until the next chapter!
elianni chapter 9 . 1/8
Still with u and have to read again to refresh my memory lol but so far very good u still have it
BV4ever chapter 8 . 12/28/2017
I see it’s been awhile since your last update. After much hesitancy, I decided to read this story. Vegeta’s character is so well written. I’m feeling his grief leap from the screen. A real tear jerker. I hated the promise bulma made him keep to her. Vegeta needs and wants ”MY BULMA!” Sokka, a mini vegeta, seems to be his only solace at this point. It would be nice to see him enjoy his kids and grandkids for a few more years to only still die from a silent broken heart longing to be reunited in Otherworld with his mate, “MY BULMA!” Please find the time and inspiration to update soon! :)
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
Wow, this is really sad but so well written! Damn, I understand Vegeta completely here and I'm pretty annoyed with Bulla, though I know she's grieving. I hope she gets her act together and finally tries to see things from her father's perspective. I think Bulma would be pretty mad if she knew. XD
nancy103 chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
Good emotional chapter. Glad he kept his promise. This forced everyone to accept and grow.
Reader chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Great fic! I really have been enjoying this. It's very well written and I love that you have made Vegeta have more depth. Most fics on here just write him grumpy and that's it or if they do try to give him more emotions it's so out of character. I think you have done a good job of balancing out his character with his reactions to what he's bee through. So, awesome fic and cant wait for more :-)
Reader chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
fangurlsrule chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
This is so sad but I like it. Are you going to go past 7chapters?
NNP chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
I hope she isn't dead!
spurplebirdie chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
This is wonderful! I love how you've portrayed Vegeta's relationship with his children and grandchildren. I hope you continue this story one day!
spurplebirdie chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
So sad! I wonder why didn't Bulma want to be wished back? Sokka is very cute! It's rare to see small children written well, but you've done a great job with her!
spurplebirdie chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
Sokka is a great name! LOL
spurplebirdie chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Ah I was wondering why Bulma died so young... Poor Vegeta. He must have known that Goku wouldn't kill him though.
spurplebirdie chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I'm literally crying. You write beautifully!