Reviews for Been So Long
Dino-Rogue chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Awww, at least somehow, Vegeta's feeling the love of his family, not being alone and lonely, as Goku had said he wouldn't be.

Such a sweet, lovely chapter! Awesome job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Awww, Vegeta and Sokka, Bulma's birthday, painful recollections... you are doing a fantastic job with this.
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Oh, my gosh! My heart aches for him; thirty years? Goku, this man, your former rival, now friend, needs you more than ever. Now.

Awesome chappie! I love it! You're truly bringing out Vegeta's very soul, his heart, his very core and being here! Ah, the advantages of being in a character's head... or having the character in yours... :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Oh, the name's perfect... at least it's not an underwear...

Awww, Vegeta does need this light! I mean, wow! Seriously, wonderful fic you've got here!
cara9001 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Aw that's so sweet but it's kind of bitter sweet since Vegeta hasn't laughed in so long. I loved it!
nancy103 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Vegeta has love and purpose in his life now. Very sweet!
pallyndrome chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Awww awesome chapter - I love Sokka!
cara9001 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Aww that's so sad YY
pallyndrome chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Lovely chapter. Sokka is lovely! I didn't realise that Trunks had kids already. I wonder what they look like? Poor vegeta!
enemiesuandi chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Wow. I just don't know what else to say. I have read mourning fics about Vegeta after Bulma's death but this one really takes the cake so far. You put a lot of emotion into this and I'd say it's turning out to be a great fic so far. I'm wondering where you will decide to end this fic?

Ok now for questions! Will Vegeta find peace after Bulma's death? Is Sokka bound for greatness being the strongest of Vegeta's grand children? Will Goku help his friend find himself buried under his own misery? What will happen once Chi Chi passes? I'm excited for the next chapter. Update soon!
nancy103 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
So sad and beautiful at the same time. sniff I do hope Vegeta finds happiness with his grandchildren, or at least in Sokka.
Mcube chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Well, this is sad, but in an “I can’t stop reading it” way! Grief is such an all consuming thing, and you have shown how much worse it is when a person has no one to fall back on. I can see this as a possible scenario. Goku is Vegeta’s only ally. His granddaughter is the only thing he has to live for. I gotta give you credit- with only two sentences of dialogue and the briefest mention, you have made me totally detest Trunks wife. Well played! I’m looking forward to reading more; I’ll have the Kleenex ready for next chapter :-)
Aleaster chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Another good addition. Please update!
Aleaster chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
This was touching. I always felt that vegeta was the most developed character in the manga.
Aleaster chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Dark, but very well written. But, 100 earth years isnt long enough to outlive ones children. Average human lifespan is around 70, and considering that's how old they'd be when hed reach 100, try probably wouldn't be dead. Especially considering their saiyan heritage. All the same, a good piece
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »