Reviews for Been So Long
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 8 . 5/3
Wow, this is really sad but so well written! Damn, I understand Vegeta completely here and I'm pretty annoyed with Bulla, though I know she's grieving. I hope she gets her act together and finally tries to see things from her father's perspective. I think Bulma would be pretty mad if she knew. XD
nancy103 chapter 8 . 5/3
Good emotional chapter. Glad he kept his promise. This forced everyone to accept and grow.
Reader chapter 7 . 4/30
Great fic! I really have been enjoying this. It's very well written and I love that you have made Vegeta have more depth. Most fics on here just write him grumpy and that's it or if they do try to give him more emotions it's so out of character. I think you have done a good job of balancing out his character with his reactions to what he's bee through. So, awesome fic and cant wait for more :-)
Reader chapter 7 . 4/30
fangurlsrule chapter 7 . 4/26
This is so sad but I like it. Are you going to go past 7chapters?
NNP chapter 7 . 4/25
I hope she isn't dead!
spurplebirdie chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
This is wonderful! I love how you've portrayed Vegeta's relationship with his children and grandchildren. I hope you continue this story one day!
spurplebirdie chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
So sad! I wonder why didn't Bulma want to be wished back? Sokka is very cute! It's rare to see small children written well, but you've done a great job with her!
spurplebirdie chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
Sokka is a great name! LOL
spurplebirdie chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Ah I was wondering why Bulma died so young... Poor Vegeta. He must have known that Goku wouldn't kill him though.
spurplebirdie chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I'm literally crying. You write beautifully!
Dino-Rogue chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Awww, at least somehow, Vegeta's feeling the love of his family, not being alone and lonely, as Goku had said he wouldn't be.

Such a sweet, lovely chapter! Awesome job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Awww, Vegeta and Sokka, Bulma's birthday, painful recollections... you are doing a fantastic job with this.
Dino-Rogue chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Oh, my gosh! My heart aches for him; thirty years? Goku, this man, your former rival, now friend, needs you more than ever. Now.

Awesome chappie! I love it! You're truly bringing out Vegeta's very soul, his heart, his very core and being here! Ah, the advantages of being in a character's head... or having the character in yours... :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Oh, the name's perfect... at least it's not an underwear...

Awww, Vegeta does need this light! I mean, wow! Seriously, wonderful fic you've got here!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »