Reviews for Things Change for the Better (One Direction)
How Annoying chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
There's a reason it was deleted by FFN, stupid. One Direction is a band in real life. They're real life people. You are not allowed to write about real life people. You apparently didn't learn your lesson.
Biggles789 chapter 12 . 2/27/2014
Pls Update I beg of you! :*(
mmrocks chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
please update! I absolutely love this story. It is so amazing!
keykeybaby6 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Can't wait for the next update! :)
Biggles789 chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
It's fine.U should have her father in NewYorkCity looking for her and the boys have to hide her from her dad.
dragon fier 20 chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
omgomgomg, was that her father? omg, that was soo good. :D i loved it a lot, and i can't wait for more! plz update soon!
Biggles789 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Please don't stop writing this story this is awesome!
blackrose13666 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
update soon can't wait
definitionofnormal chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Omg I love your story! Though the chapter was short like you said the flow of it was flawless! Your writing style has improved since the first chapter making your story more and more addicting! PLEASE release chapter 12 as soon as you can! I can't wait to find out what Niall is getting planned for Jordan!
dragon fier 20 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
omg, i am sooo glad you updated. this is just too adorable. :D i love this so much, and Harry is such a sweetheart, and Niall is soo cute and... yeah. :D i'd better quiet a bit before i start rambling. lol. i love this so much, and i can't wait for more! plz update soon!

ps, what's your wattpad name? i'll check out those stories too. :D
mmrocks chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Update please!
dragon fier 20 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
:D ohhhh! that was amazing! ha, i loved it lots, and i can't wait for more! plz update soon! :D
Goodegirl34 chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Hahaha this is too cute, keep on writing, even though I'm not much of a directioner I like it :D
Let'sGoBack chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
This is a great story, keep it up :)
Solstice Singer chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Plausibility factor of this storyline zero. Believe me, after the little stunt in this chapter, Zayn's career would be completely trashed.

I know how tempting it is to turn a story into a wish-fulfilment exercise, but you need to resist. You seem to have some talent, but you're throwing it away with this kind of weak Mary-Sue self-gratification. It's deeply frustrating to see a potentially good writer wasting their gifts in this way.

In addition, your portrayal of the One Direction members makes them seem like cardboard cutouts, but as that's how they are marketed, it's hard to know how you could do it any better. You'd probably have done a better job with original characters. Think it over, this could be a good story with a bit of work.