Reviews for Foxface Victorious
District Five Tribute chapter 1 . 5/3
GO FOXFACE! Great story and a nice twist at the end.
TheySeeMeTrollin chapter 1 . 2/26
Plz tell me what happens to Finch! I hope that the country celebrates the end of the Hunger Games
Teamantipercabeth chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Yes bitches. Foxface is the new katniss. Tbh, I wanted her to win and not katniss but... Anyway I love this foxface. Did she die? I imagine she did. Oh well for her.
JustAnotherMe chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
YAY! SHE WON! SHE KILLED SNOW! I LIKE THIS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!
Penname's 2 long chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wy didn't you write about the punishment?
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Cool you go Foxface take out Snow. Who are you kidding you are brave enough to take him out.
sugergirl258 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was a brilliantine story I was totally amazed at the end at what Foxface did. I loved the story
nevergone4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Good job FF!
LeadMeToTheLight chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is fantastic! :)
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I, along with many others here I'm sure, am fascinated by this enigmatic and very smart girl.

Call her Foxface, call her Finch, whatever you will she is a mystery, we know so little about her but she is nevertheless intriguing. That scene in the movie when she literally bumped into Katniss whilst they were both fleeing the Bloodbath and the pair shared a silent moment before parting, I always felt that had they spoken a seriously strong alliance could have sprung into being from that.

Her death in the 'canon' version, such a mystery also. Accident? Suicide? who can say for sure but a tragic waste of another young life that's for certain.

In this story she manages to survive the Arena, but probably knows what being a 'Victor' will really mean and the sort of life she will be forced to endure as Snow's puppet. So she decides to do the one thing she can do to fight back. Surely it would have cost her life, but then she was clever enough to know she'd already had that stolen anyway. :o(

This was well written and cleverly conceived, a tribute (no pun intended) to one of my favorite characters from the first book, the clever foxfaced redheaded girl who managed to outwit the Capitol, both in this story and in 'canon' if her death by nightlock was indeed her own intention.
Many Blessings.