Reviews for Long Forsaken
Super Secret Mario chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
This is one of the best stories I have ever read (& I read a lot). Very good work.
Jubal Joffre chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Zamph42 chapter 1 . 5/14/2000
:Claps his hands: very good. Goes right to the heart.
Jason chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow! That was good! Really good! Madra. That was... Madra was the Yeerk moon. Darwin was her brother. The ones from Visser, right?
Chard chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
*SNIFF* Is the point of everything you write to make me cry? That's so sad. I love how Madra stuck with David, even though she knew he was wrong. What can I say? Another 10. As usual. :)
Joltz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow. That was good. What's weird is that I had an idea for a fic almost exactly like this one. Now I guess I've gotta change it :).
Arwen chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very nice. I liked the new spin on the 'David Returns' sort of thing. Keep it up.
FyreEyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I seem to remember the sequel to this... *thinks back* Anyway, very very good. I really liked it. But, I also seem to remeber that David was ALIVE in the sequel, if there was one. Oh, the throbbing in my poor achin' head..
Kyra chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That. Was. Awesome. And this is coming form a non-hyper girl at 1 a.m. That. Was. Awesome. Amazing. GREAT! Superb twist on bringing Madra (V1 daughter) into it. My vocabulary cannot surpress how great this was. AMAZING!
The Lioness chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
glances at her own still-not-finished David story, then tears it into tiny little pieces Great story! Truthfully the best David story I've ever seen. _
RenegadeLegacy chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Awww.. how sweet.. how sad.. Ironic that Madra (It's *Madra Gervais*!) would share Visser One's love for sailing. Even more ironic that her boat was named Moonbeams, and her name is after the Yeerks' moon.. You could add onto that if you wanted, I would read it and it could be about Madra being reunited with V1.. Kudos! (whatever THAT means..)
Jessica DragonTamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That was well done. Geez, I'm bad at reviews, aren't I? Well, I liked it.
L'Angel chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
VERY different from other David stories. Wonderful, SD.
NS chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Fascinating idea, and an awesome writing job!
Sky Sorceress chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
w..w..waaaaaaaaah! I loved the end! She seemed to accept that a rat was talking to her a lil quick, but other than that, I *loved* it! I think people show David as too bloodthirsty. You showed him in a more realistic light. :)