Reviews for The Lightning Rider
Blake chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Really sad chapter but really good please work on spelling and grammar sometimes hard to understand
ivanganev1992 chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
What exactly the powers and the defeated aotcasts or should I say the evil ALVIN AND HIS SERBANTS(TREATENED SLAVES)provably.
You may update it if you want.
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
Ah The inventor.I red it I LOVED IT SO MUCH but is unfinished.I would like to update fight with the sendet elite troops of the gunpowder resurses of the island That Hicup/the inventor timberjack there.
And in this story it is alsome as what will happen To MILDEW AND AFTER STUPIT STUBBORN don't forget the Berserks and the Cu co Dagur.
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Chapter ,13
The twins literally become The human Ruf has an may not light her explosive gas but with any fire it could do it.
Ok Snot may could shoot his liqid fire if he ask Hookfang how he makes it.
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Whell Astrid Welcome to the club.
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
If this power is real it will be he uses again!
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
As the dragons say forgive but never forget.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Chapter 6
I was write!befour the explanation of that power I got .Cool!
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Chapter5
Jolt wrimes with Bolt and with the bond you got a scrill sckill to work on.
Asept that part like Hicup his night fury half hidden side.
But you got the bonus with the translting understanding bond and ligthning your hands.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
CHAPTER 4
JOLT YOU IS THE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ASEPT THE TRY TO CONTROL THE LIGHTNING
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Значи светкавиците от ужила ако се насочат от него може и да лекуват.Но и да подлудеят човек и да говори на езика на ударения от гръм ако е при битка. Като слюнката на нощтния бяс.Ах тази езикова бариера и това че Хълцук не се сети да научи пустия прост сложен драконски език.
Jacob Powell chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Have you written any other books besides the Inventor?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
it was amazing! It would be really cool if Stoic could get Thornado's power of tornado!
that would make it awesome
Rorscharch chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
best story ever u should keep writeing this story and cookies for every body
mr abomination chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
Yay for continuation of the inventor!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »