Reviews for Of Lies and Deceit and Hidden Personas
Guest chapter 50 . 28m
I love your story please continue and update soon.
crazyme03 chapter 50 . 20h
I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

This has been great to read. Thank you for sharing.
LivingALittle chapter 50 . 8/14
Please tell me they will find out they are in love soon!? Or at least be somewhat aware? Please, give us more, Oh Great Author!
Anon chapter 50 . 8/13
Please update soon. Great story
Please please please update this and your Twins story! I love them both so much!
wolf-master321 chapter 50 . 8/10
I really hope you update and finish your last two stories because they were both phenomenal looking forward to the future chapters
SillyBtFunny chapter 1 . 8/9
are you not going to update?
Update please. I want to see what will happen next.
bunny's pumpkin patch chapter 50 . 8/7
I love your story, I hope you update soon.
Naanaaiss chapter 50 . 8/6
Salut !
J'ai adorée ce chapitre ! Hâte de lire la suite ! Vivement
I love your story! Do u know when you will next update? X
okaaaay u're one of the greatest authors out there and i totally adoreee u're fics especially when it comes to tom/Harry I hope I continue soon cuz i'he red that story more than 1000 Times oh and I adore Ron and harry's banter it stops the story from being boring I know how hard life and uni can be but plZzzz update soon i'm dying to continue that story (I started reading it in 2015)thank for such amazing stories
Thrushsong k'Varis chapter 50 . 8/4
This story is great, I love all the banter between Harry and Marvolo. I can't wait to se what's coming next, the way you write politics into the story is really well done. Please update soon, I think this is probably my favorite Tom/Harry story!
This chapter is amazing! I love the interactions between Harry and Tom! Will you write about Tom's birthday? Theodore Nott Sr is a interesting character. I look forward to the next update!
Kylifrost14 chapter 50 . 8/2
Please keep working on this story I am eagerly waiting for your next update
4,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »