Reviews for Of Lies and Deceit and Hidden Personas
evfangirl98 chapter 51 . 6/22
I love it please update soon
bookworm1693 chapter 51 . 6/20
That was evil :) I need to know how this goes!
I smell trouble and a massive fight and confusion in the air. mabey even insede their group, couse there is no chance Harry wont realise all his friends guessed his feelings and dind't tell him.
I am most interested to see this working out. almost as much as I want to read about the Wizengamont session.

Don't keep us waiting too long
until then all the best
Taddel Black chapter 51 . 6/20
This is one of the best storys i've ever read.
thank you soooo much for your creativity and I really Hope for an ending but no pressure
the.Jewel-huntress chapter 1 . 6/19
On my lord this need to be continued I love it so much!
I love this so much, pls update again! Also Twins, pls pls pls update that!
Ria82 chapter 51 . 6/16
Omg! Come on! Next chapter please. You can drop a bomb like that... pretty please
doeeyesflyer17 chapter 19 . 6/15
yes to the mpreg I enjoy how things turn out sometimes and I like to see them have a family thing as that's one thing that Harry has always wanted
SilverRosehp chapter 50 . 6/15
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please
SilverRosehp chapter 51 . 6/15
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon.
Great story please find the time to write more. There are so many stories unfinished out there. I would love for you to finish it.
christine.kagak chapter 51 . 6/14
The cruelty of being left hanging for so long. I hope you have more for us!
LCosta90 chapter 51 . 6/14
OMG! You're a cruel person! Leaving us hanging like that! Can't wait to read more!
I was so happy when I saw it was updated...but now I feel slightly empty...pls update soon:D
yngoldfogee chapter 51 . 6/13
Finally managed to catch up on your story and continue to enjoy it as much as ever. I am hoping you will take us to the wizengamot soon, I can hardly wait to read Dumbledore's reactions to everything.
Kim chapter 51 . 6/13
I’m so happy your continuing this story. Please please don’t drop it completely even if you olnly update once ever few months because this is such an addictive story. You are so good at cliffhangers I love it. Please keep going.
4,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »