Reviews for Of Lies and Deceit and Hidden Personas
Iluvhp chapter 1 . 11/19
Please update soon
I have waited a long time
YJ Sun chapter 59 . 11/13
I'm so glad you still update this! Thank you!
The Calming Draught chapter 59 . 11/5
It would have been so nice to read more of it...
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 59 . 10/31
you have zero idea how stupidly excited i am that you still update this story, even if its hella slow. i will wait years for an update, even if i would really love them faster )

i just reread this for like the 8th time. i do so love this story.
Charlie1233 chapter 11 . 10/26
Poor babies... I regret having the imagination that I do, I have a feeling I know what happened to them... You're a good author but this was painful
Charlie1233 chapter 10 . 10/26
HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS! I mean this is brilliant but omg I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT ABEFORTH HAD INCESTUOUS SEX WITH HIS BROTHER IN ANIMAGUS FORM
Please post an update soon. Don't know what it is about this story, but I'm obssessed and can't wait for new chapters to read. Update soon, please!
shann1996 chapter 59 . 10/14
I absolutely love this story! I have lost count of the amount of times I've read it. I honestly can't wait for you to update and to find out what happens next. Thank you so much for writing this story, it's one of my absolute favourites x
Wow I just spent like 2 days reading this all the way through and I am HOOKED. Love this so much! Can’t wait to read what the gang gets up too next.
LiviProudRavenclaw chapter 12 . 10/12
It’s great you didn’t listen and just kept moving! I’m happy for you!
LiviProudRavenclaw chapter 11 . 10/12
Oh that’s so sad!
Creed LuVari chapter 59 . 10/5
This the only story I can come back to and just reread all over again even though it is not finished. I hope the old goat and his followers meets their end painfully.
This is so good that when I realized that I was ONLY on the NINETH CHAPTER I thought “HOLEY S**T I’M ONLY ON THE NIENTH CHAPTER! THIS IS ONE H**L OF GOOD A STORY! I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE REST!” Truthfully this is probably the best thing I’ve ever read and ever will read (I love to read and I do it a lot. So I have a lot of stories/fanfics to compare this to.)!
crafter43 chapter 59 . 10/3
wonderful story, I have just finished reading it to this point, I usually try not to read unfinished works because a lot of them have a tendency to stop just before the "bad guy" usually Dumbldore gets their comeuppance. I have started this several times but have been trying to hold off till it was complete but decided to read it now as I kept wondering about what was happening to the character here. So now I will join all the rest of your readers and um patiently await the next post.

Thank you for your great stories, the time you spend writing, your great imagination to evolve them.
There are a few that I have read stories of that I think would make great authors in their own right and I believe that you could as well!
Kaitlin with a C chapter 31 . 9/26
Has Luna done a heritage test? Is she the Ravenclaw heiress?
7,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »