Reviews for Of Lies and Deceit and Hidden Personas
muskipati chapter 59 . 5/30/2022
YESSSSS, THANK YOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
GODDAMNIT I was having such a bad day and you just made my entire freaking week
(づづ
Guest chapter 58 . 5/21/2022
I love this story, and have read it multiple times please update
The story I need to know what happens next. Mark
RavenWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 58 . 5/5/2022
I love this story! I don’t know if it’s been abandoned as You mentioned haven’t trouble and haven’t updated in a couple of months. But I REALLy hope it isn’t as I’m completely hooked on where this is going.
AliB1149 chapter 46 . 4/17/2022
Currently on a re-read and up to this chapter again. I love this fic and hope we get more soon. It’s such fun and I have so many questions about things…one being what did Luna forget a few chapters back and why? What about the heirs? And what is that strange ward?
Guest chapter 58 . 4/13/2022
When r u going to update?
Please do soon
Waiting for u
Just William chapter 27 . 4/7/2022
Many typos litter the 1st 27 chapters of this story, you really need a beta reader to go through & correct them.
Tania Game chapter 56 . 4/6/2022
I have just been re-reading all my favourite parts from this story (basically all of it!) And I'd forgotten about this bit with Dumbles! "The beard"? The beard is a glamour? OMG and who is Wendt? This is so dangerous for our fav dark heroes. Thankfully we have a Dark Lord on our side. Can't wait to see what the Slytherins do, and what Tom will give Harry to show he's his (a ring maybe?) Ooh and the Elves- how do they fit in? Love this story x
Just William chapter 12 . 4/4/2022
The typo's/errors continue ie Daily Profit - should be Daily Prophet, "apperate" should be "apparate" and so on.
Just William chapter 1 . 4/4/2022
An excellent start to a somewhat unusual storyline. However, this first chapter is littered with many spelling errors and typos. You really need a beta reader to correct all of the mistakes.
L.Laufeson chapter 58 . 3/29/2022
will your still continue your story? I love it
Jess chapter 56 . 3/20/2022
Please update. I love this story so much
Angelique van Well1 chapter 58 . 3/17/2022
awesome story
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2022
Please update! I really like your story
Onlyforbetareading chapter 10 . 3/15/2022
Soo I'm making a smut book and wanted to put your smut in there. All credits to you
Creed LuVari chapter 58 . 3/13/2022
I love it even if it’s not finished I constantly reread the entire story, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.
7,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »