Reviews for Of Lies and Deceit and Hidden Personas
totally tubular dude chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow just wow. You have now Idea how many times I freaked out reading this story. In the good way of course. I have read a few harry joins the dark side stories but none compare to yours. I have some trouble wrapping my head around the whole harry and Voldemort thing. I'm not homophobic it's just that the person I looked up to as a child in a lusty relationship with the character I grew to hate is kind of weird to me. Oddly enough I have always preferred darker versions of the goody two shoes characters I have always loved. This may only be one chapter but its incredible. UPDATE SOON :)
darkangel1000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Pls write more I am dieing to see what happens next!
TheUnknown03 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh crap this is only one chapter, well dang. Please, I ask that you update soon.

Thank you.
NarutoSasukeHighigo chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
what the monks why stop write more chaps
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
New Chapter PLEASE
wait two minutes chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Like it :) looks promising XD Would love to see harry schlock every one, looking like a veela at the ball, flirting with LV ;) :3
thatirishfangirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I like it! The insanity is really well written lol. You should totaly continue this, it sounds amazing already :)
vikinglass25 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awesome start! More soon please! Keep up the excellent work!
leylinjan chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I really like your story and I think you should continue - I know it seems like a minor thing, but I really loved how your 'coded letters' were realistic - normally if someone makes harry write a coded letter, they're quite obvious. For me, it's these little things that make the story good - I also liked how Harry had his Bellatrix-episode, and that he still did not go entirely mad (I mean that he's back to normal now ;) ). And Harry/Voldemort is always good, especially if Harry is strong, like he seems to be in your story. I like HP/LV, when it's not all sappy and really really out of character, like that Voldemort was always misunderstood and is really just a big softie. I enjoyed reading your story, and I would really like it if you continue :) Please make Harry stay strong, independent, and of course DARK! I also think it's good if the Death Eaters have a healthy respect for him ...
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OMFG it was awesome and by the way I love dark Harry. It's just so sexy. Please keep with this story because I love it.
bianx-90 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hiiiii!

Please continue
I love it hehehe, Harry so dark and with Ron and Hermione too hoho
and Tom/harry hehee

I want Albus dead )
See you!
Safiiri chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I would love to see more of this story, very intriguing so far :)
Mari Wollsch chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
LIKE XX
As Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
There's a few spelling mistakes, there are several comma and dots lacking. Honestly, Voldemort/Tom Riddle as you're basically calling him, is freaking me out. He seems much more humane, don't mistake that word for human. Not to mention that too. And calling him Tom and Mr. Riddle, not mention Voldemort calling Harry Mr. Potter. What's up with that? It's not a bad story, I honestly didn't like the way Harry acted when he was insane, and by how you describe his wounds. How the hell was he alive? He has six litres of blood. It's fine if you want to write Voldemort into a kind bunny, but since you have this dark/horror, I don't think you're aiming for that. But you're seriously aiming for that.
Cool chapter 1 . 3/5/2013