Reviews for Closed Doors
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is a great short story. :)
Sanshal chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
loved the subtle communication... thanks for sharing!
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
The only thing I can imagine the whole time while Sam was thinking about the closed door is his adorable puppy eyes.
ASAP chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was adorable XD
jankjay chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was short, sweet and full of really great insights. I love it.

Thank you for sharing.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Awh, thirty year old Sam suddenly reduced to a unsure, frightened child. Very sweet.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was nice. I liked the vulnerability you showed in Sam. -tvj12
sarah chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
this was awesome
good job
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Great story, I thought that it was a bit of a reversal, I mean it was always Sam wanting his own space and never getting it because they were always in the same room together, really enjoyed it. Thanks.
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Nice story. I really like it.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was a really lovely story that made me truly feel, much like Dean said himself, the brotherly bond between our boys, changing as it may be over time and with what they experience.

Being a younger sibling myself, I can completely understand what was bothering Sam about Dean closing the door in his face - not in anger or frustration or something - and why it was such a difficult situation for him; especially what drove him to "invade" his brother's space/sanctuary supposedly unnoticed while Dean was cooking. It wasn't curiosity and particularly not the lack of respect for his brother's privacy but the need for connection that made him enter the room despite himself.

Dean's idea of putting their stuff from the storage space right there instead of paying for the units was really sound, although I was a bit surprised Sammy didn't help with lugging the boxes in after he realized what his brother was doing. But then, maybe he was too engrossed in already mentally cataloguing the books and volumes, AND he wasn't actually doing nothing - he unpacked the boxes after all.

The one thing I don't really get is Dean's adament position on placing the hunting journals into his own bedroom. For one, Sam is right, they should be catalogued too in order to find any info inside as quickly as possible if need be, and second, while I see where Dean is coming from with not wanting to put them among the other innumerable books, they REALLY ought to be available for either one of them in the main space, possibly best in an entirely new section just for the journals of their friends/various hunters.

No offence, please but I would have liked a spoiler warning or setting for the eighth's season in the summary or atop the story itself, Stacey.
Kelly chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Great Job! Really enjoyed this!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This was perfect! I've been wondering myself how Sam is handling Dean having his own room and all. Sam's never really had his own space either so it's interesting to see how they adjust. Thanks!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Good story.
DeepLittleSOB chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I loved this. It was a sweet look (Without being sweet of course... these are the Winchester's after all) into their lives and how entwined their lives have become with how hard it's been for them. I love the way you think and go places that no one else does. Thanks for this!