Reviews for Hold On
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
wOw great please make the next chapter
Kitadresdencinnazia chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I'm serious when I say that this is one of the best marshalleexgumball fanfics Francisco have read in sometime, it's restored my faith in the pairing... thank you :)
Keep writing
keep smiling
And have fun with it.
mosherocks4 chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Oh my glob! This story is amazing! Please update again soon, I'm very curious as to how this is going to finish! :)
Iloveadventuretiming chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
This is good. I hope to read more soon!
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
I just started reading this tonight, and I have fallen in love. I hope you keep up the amazing work!
PsychePinkPrince chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! ; A ;
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
You may claim that your story is sloppy or not well write, but I enjoyed it. Keep up with it. This fan fiction is one of the better ones I've read. Some fan fiction writers can't write very well, but you can.
WhySoSerious94 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Wow dude its really good i want to know why the ice queen wants him dead. Can't wait for the update
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Yes Marshall. Contrary to your beliefs, people actually like you. A lot.
aangismyhomie chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Faikitty chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
You're doing weekly releases then? I'm glad; I have something to look forward to each week! You may claim you aren't much of a writer, but you sure seem good to me.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Ice queen... Yay! This Is a story! Update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I love this story so far! Best gumball character so far! Can't forget fabulous Marshall Lee and fionna of course. Good work!
happy fxxking birthday sweeti chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
nice update soon hun
aangismyhomie chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Yay for drunken Gumball! I can't wait for more, this is really shaping up to be interesting :)