Reviews for My Daughter
Teresa chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Oh my god! I seriously almost cried reading this! This is the best fanfic I have ever read EVER!
Mmll chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Oh. Ive always thiught about that happening. U did it so nicely... You touched me. Nice job. Specially now with this 10x09 episode... It made the fiction more real.
Pie for President '16 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Aww! What a sweet ending! I would imagine something like this could happen with Sofia in the future. I love how Mark isn't dead here, though I think he'd be with Lexie and not Addison. But Addison worked for this fic! :D
CaseyJr chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Awwwww...this story is so beautiful. I love, love, love it! Going to my favorite's list. Please write more of such stories!
AZsgirl chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Very nice...had me teared up! Not being the bio mom sucks! LOL!
cyndi.barragan chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Aww how cute :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Omg you need to make this into a multi chapter fic please!
Jcapfans chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I LOVED this story! The way Sofia loved Arizona was so adorable!
Poergy chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
That was soooooooooo fucking cute! Loved it!
Dd chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Aw that was sweet, made my cry.
Hope you write some more to this
icesk8er chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
That was really sweet. Definitely made me cry, but I loved it. I really think you should continue or write a sequel...maybe about Sofia's life as a big sister, or just a story following their lives and all the trial and error involved in them.
brittsany chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great story. ... Maybe go on with it,,, loved this
Calzonafan123 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Wow..really crying at the end there...very good story...
PalCalAri chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Awww.. This was one sweetest fic.. Can we have one last chapter ... About how Sof becomes a big sister and more Sof-Ari bonding.. Pretty Please !
cycworker chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Not gonna lie... I got misty eyed. I'd love it if you continued. What did Arizona have? Girl or boy? How about killing off Mark and letting Arizona adopt Sofia for real?