Reviews for Punctuation
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Oh awkward sex haha, well I guess thats to be expected. It must be so embarrassing for poor Jason. At least Bandit wasn't in the room with them lol
ParzivalHallows chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
I always feel sad when Jason's mom is mentioned, not because I have any particular feelings for Catherine Todd, but because of how much you made Jason love her. Its heartbreaking, yet amazing.
ParzivalHallows chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Omg, I know this hasnt been updated for two years but if you ever do update it... I would be so thrilled. Sheila, oh boy I'm worried. Is she going to betray Jay in this too?
Dextra2 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Cool
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
OH SNAP!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The problem was the foreplay. There was not enough. On the first time, they should slow the shit down, have fun for a while. Kissing, licking, stripping, maybe even tickling! Do things that relax one another instead of jumping the gun. Sex doesn't have to be a race. They should enjoy it, blow each other, finger, the works! Its good they're still comfortable around each other but seriously, have fun guys! Its sex! Set the mood and make it romantic if you have too! But make it count! This is Jay's first time after all.