Reviews for All Hail LotR Slash~*
Authoress Kiki chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hahahhaa! Hilarious. Slash is ok as long as it's not insulting anyone and it's not explicit. (I'm not gay but I don't like insulting gays. But I don't think it's wrong to write slash because funny straight romances are written too.)
orukaz chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
…I can only say:

Slash for World Domination!

That was hilarious!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I love it! Slash stories are great. I mostly read Harry Potter fanfiction, but I'm starting to read some Lord of the Rings fanfiction recently. I have to go check out some of these authors you mentioned. Happy reading and writing.
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Fucking awesome!
This account exists no more chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
You are sick.
me chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
awesome! hilarious! great!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Funny poem and all but...gah! Why does everyone like Lord of the Rings slash so much? What makes it so attractive?
Fire2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003

*dances for joy*

It's slash fantastically marvellous and I love your poem. And YAY Twincest!

'tis fun for all the family.
YamiJessi chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I really like this. And I cannot write poetry, at all, so I'm a bit jealous, lol. Very nice, and it has such a bright and happy feel to it, very cheerful and upbeat. I am not a huge fan of slash myself, but from time to time it can be very interesting. I don't see why people can read through a love story between a male and female character that but not think that a relationship between two characters is not fitting. Personally, I think it's just as justified as any form of love, and slash is often a very powerful and emotional story topic. This is very nice, I love the flow and it really brought a smile to my face to read it. Wonderful job!
Lady Tsuru chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I loved it! You are a very creative poet! And I recited the little poem to my sister, who hates slash, and she doesen't bother me about reading slash anymore!
Lelattha chapter 1 . 8/31/2003

sorry, had to get that out there. Go slash, especially Boromir Aragorn! hehehe...anyway, thank you so much for your clever rhyme and hail for LotR slash!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
THAT was great! I love LOTR slash! And now I got some authors to look up! Gotta get reading! Bye!
Mariana1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
HERE HERE! **toasts** must remember that
Mysteron chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Two reactions:

1: Wha?

2: WOOT! Cool! *looks up authors*
Aiyh-Sa chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
cool poem! Slash rules! :) I'm still a beginner at writing it, but I love it! *starts chanting* slash is the best! Slash is the best! Heheh! (-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »