Reviews for All Hail LotR Slash~*
Authoress Kiki chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hahahhaa! Hilarious. Slash is ok as long as it's not insulting anyone and it's not explicit. (I'm not gay but I don't like insulting gays. But I don't think it's wrong to write slash because funny straight romances are written too.)
orukaz chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
…I can only say:

Slash for World Domination!

That was hilarious!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I love it! Slash stories are great. I mostly read Harry Potter fanfiction, but I'm starting to read some Lord of the Rings fanfiction recently. I have to go check out some of these authors you mentioned. Happy reading and writing.
Fair Lady Miriel chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Fucking awesome!
This account exists no more chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
You are sick.
me chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
awesome! hilarious! great!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Funny poem and all but...gah! Why does everyone like Lord of the Rings slash so much? What makes it so attractive?
Fire2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
YAY!

*dances for joy*

It's slash fantastically marvellous and I love your poem. And YAY Twincest!

'tis fun for all the family.
YamiJessi chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I really like this. And I cannot write poetry, at all, so I'm a bit jealous, lol. Very nice, and it has such a bright and happy feel to it, very cheerful and upbeat. I am not a huge fan of slash myself, but from time to time it can be very interesting. I don't see why people can read through a love story between a male and female character that but not think that a relationship between two characters is not fitting. Personally, I think it's just as justified as any form of love, and slash is often a very powerful and emotional story topic. This is very nice, I love the flow and it really brought a smile to my face to read it. Wonderful job!
Lady Tsuru chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I loved it! You are a very creative poet! And I recited the little poem to my sister, who hates slash, and she doesen't bother me about reading slash anymore!
Lelattha chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

sorry, had to get that out there. Go slash, especially Boromir Aragorn! hehehe...anyway, thank you so much for your clever rhyme and hail for LotR slash!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
THAT was great! I love LOTR slash! And now I got some authors to look up! Gotta get reading! Bye!
Mariana1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
HERE HERE! **toasts** must remember that
Mysteron chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Two reactions:

1: Wha?

2: WOOT! Cool! *looks up authors*
Aiyh-Sa chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
cool poem! Slash rules! :) I'm still a beginner at writing it, but I love it! *starts chanting* slash is the best! Slash is the best! Heheh! (-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »