Reviews for Greater than Gold
I can't wait for your next chapter update~
I truly love this fic... I love how loving and nurturing you've made Thorin out to be and how you described and portrayed the relationship between Kili, Fili and Thorin.
We go together or not at all~
The feels, the really did go together in the movie though...
I hope that you change the bittersweet ending Tolkien has written for the dwarves.
This is sooo cute... How I wish Tolkien had written what their lives were like before they journeyed to Erebor...
So glad to see u back again. Another great chapter.
kili's smile chapter 24 . 6/30
I love your writing, and will wait as long as it takes for you to finish this fic. Thank you so much for your time, hard work, and angsty creativity!
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 24 . 6/26
Of course Thorin is a big softie. I wish they showed his care for his nephews in the movie.
Aranel Mereneth chapter 24 . 6/21
Awww poor Thorin :( nice to see a moment with Thorin and Fili. Softie Durins lol. Update soon
KHB123 chapter 24 . 6/22
Words cannot tell you how happy I am that you updated! And even better that you're going to write about them on the quest, like ending part one and moving on to part two:) Don't worry about you being gone so long because you pretty much stopped on a last chspter-ish part that can leave our imaginations open for the rest, but this is actually better to see your version of their quest for Erebor, seeing scenes that have not shown.
Hope you'll update soon!
Silmarwen-Anwamane chapter 24 . 6/22
So good to see you've taken this up again. I periodically find myself rereading previous chapters just to tide me over until you got back to it and I got a little giddy when I saw the notification for your new chapter. This is wonderfully done, as always, and I felt Thorin's pain here, so sad to know his worst fears will probably come true.
WanderingHobbit chapter 11 . 6/22
I have read this story three times now, this time around to refresh my memory with the new update, and I LOVE it! Definitely one of my favorite Hobbit fics by far! So glad to see the update, even though I haven't gotten to it as of yet. (:
twiggy31 chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
I adore this story! so many feels. really hope you will update it at some point as you are a great writer! :)
JoannaK chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
I love this story so much. I read it and reread it and it brightens my day... it also makes me feel a lot of feelings. So many feelings. As in, ALL the feelings. I hope you continue it and update soon! Now I'll go read it for the zillionth time.
peanutsandtoast chapter 23 . 4/13/2015
Where have you gone? This fic is wonderful, I do hope you update it soon! :)
FlyingPurpleTaco chapter 23 . 2/28/2015
This story is absolutely wonderful. I hope you update soon
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
rereading these stories...massive FEELS in this chapter! love caring thorin.