Reviews for Greater than Gold
JoannaK chapter 10 . 5/13
I love this story so much. I read it and reread it and it brightens my day... it also makes me feel a lot of feelings. So many feelings. As in, ALL the feelings. I hope you continue it and update soon! Now I'll go read it for the zillionth time.
peanutsandtoast chapter 23 . 4/13
Where have you gone? This fic is wonderful, I do hope you update it soon! :)
FlyingPurpleTaco chapter 23 . 2/28
This story is absolutely wonderful. I hope you update soon
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 2/6
rereading these stories...massive FEELS in this chapter! love caring thorin.
LoveThisXD chapter 14 . 1/15
Oh my lordy, the feels man the FEELS!
cai-ann chapter 23 . 1/12
A truly touching and engaging story. I hope to read more soon.
LisaG16 chapter 23 . 1/12
kili is finally grown/growing up and they're actually letting him do it! yay!

i look forward to reading more! :)
LisaG16 chapter 19 . 1/11
great chapter! i guess you could say that fili and kili were "technically" twins since they were born so close together vs. the normal 10 years apart for dwarves. that would definitely explain their deep brotherly connection.
LisaG16 chapter 14 . 1/5
fili really owned dain, huh? loved it.

and it was great to see kili growing stronger and more self-assured.
LisaG16 chapter 13 . 1/4
i love how you show kili finally coming into his own and growing up.

poor thorin needs to stop berating himself...all he had to do is see what fine young dwarves fili and kili are growing into to know he's doing a good job.
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 1/4
eek! what a cliff hanger ending!

poor thorin...he is MUCH too hard on himself. he works so hard to help everyone, i just hope they all appreciate him...especially his nephews.
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 1/2
both heart breaking and heartwarming chapter. love the ending. :)
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
awww...what a lovely ending to an upsetting chapter. poor kili...poor fili...poor thorin! i'm so glad they have each other to help heal their emotional wounds. :)
LisaG16 chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
sweet end scene.
KHB123 chapter 23 . 12/26/2014
I really love reading all this. I can't wait for the next chapter, but could you also continue writing more? Like some scenes on the quest for Erebor, with Bilbo involved and everything? That would be exciting!